“Fun atmosphere”

Add it.
Joe's Older Than Dirt
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I went to Joe's for lunch, so the crowd was a little light, but I can just picture this place at night. The new owners have really spruced up the place. Everything looked clean and updated. There are two bars with lots of table seating inside and out. There are two large garage type doors that can be opened during nice weather and lots of outside seating with umbrellas. For an appetizer, I ordered the pretzels with cheese and they were hot and delicious. For my entree I ordered the pork sandwich with slaw and fries. The pork was large chunks and had some fat, so I took the fat off with my fork. However, the meat was very tender and the sandwich was very good with a tasty bun and good barbecue sauce. The slaw was just okay. Our server, Danielle was fantastic. She was very attentive, friendly and nice. There were 2 gentlemen seated across from us and I overheard them say the wings were very good and meaty. I wish the new owners much success. This is a great place to have fun!!!!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

There's still a few kinks to work out in merging the awesome food from "Red Barn Kitchen" Era and the fantastic "beer hall" atmosphere and entertainment from the original
"Joe's"....but its gonna be GREAT! Good music out on the patio, good food ...and tons of people. The Brisket, Pulled Pork, and giant Nacho dish are truly not to be missed. I veered off course and ordered "Fish and Chips"...they were great!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

food is delicious, big burgers and home made pork rinds,good selection of draft. Outside seating and spacious.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

After years of going here, I hated to see it close. Was in a good location and the food was always consistent.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

The drinks here are good. The beer choices are average for your hometown type of place. There was no crazy acting crowd or mouthy college kids. Just a good time here any time I have stopped in.