US$ 243
US$ 316
  • Breakfast included
US$ 347
Residence Inn
All reviewscomfortable roompleasant stayexcellent locationmotelexpointerstate
Reviewed 9 November 2011

We stayed one night at this Howard Johnsons prior to our flight out. For under $60.00 we had a very clean and comfortable room.Very quiet to be so close to the interstate and Louisville International Airport.

The morning of our flight we were driven the 5 minutes to the airport and dropped off right in front of the terminal. A week later when we arrived back in Louisville I made the call and within 5 minutes we were picked up and taken back directly to our car.Our driver even helped with our luggage. Simple, Safe and oh so convenient.

Room Tip: The Stay & Fly program is really a great alternative to ridiculous airport parking fees
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jim H
Reviewed 31 October 2011

We stayed here for a conference @ the KEC for week. It was not the poshest place; however, it closr and clean. Tje staff eas exceptionally friendly and accommodating. Great place to sleep.

• Stayed: September 2011
Kumar D, Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2011

Thank you for staying with us. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay while traveling to the Louisville area. Thank you as well for your kind words regarding our staff. We strive to provide outstanding service to our guests.

Reviewed 12 July 2011

Don't know what rooms others stayed in. Our room was fine for a budget hotel. This room was smoking. Did not smell bad. Everything worked. You will have to drive to find a place to eat.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 March 2011

There are better selections of hotels right in the area. the shower kept going from cold to hot without warning...there was hair in the sink counter from the last tenant. I use a wheelchair and made me park on the grass near the road. Not enough parking. Rooms are outdated. Go somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2010

The room we stayed in was dreary with an old smell to it. The carpet felt stiff and I felt like I needed to keep my shoes on, just couldn't stand the feel of it. When I booked the room online I was told that there was a small frig and a microwave. there was neither, a big disappointment due to the fact that there were no stores or resturaunts within walking distance and my daughter and I were to be there for two days. I called down to the lobby and was told that they did not advertise that they had those ammenities, that the travel site just said those things to make sales. Lesson learned.... The young girl who worked nights (by herself ) was very jumpy ... she was scared actually . When I went searching for ice on each of the 3 floors to not find one working machine the desk clerk asked me and another of the tennants to please not leave the back door proped open that she was afraid that she would either get robbed,raped or both due to the people walking around late at night.
I took a couple of tylenol PM which helped me to get to sleep and just tried not to let our stay there ruin our 2 days at the state fair and the Rascal Flatts concert that we had been waiting so long to see.
Would I do it over agan .... No way .... Not There !

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family