The location is convenient, right off I-65, and served us well for a base to see the Kentucky Derby Museum and the Louisville Slugger factory. Though it’s fronted by a busy street, the Interstate and the airport beyond that, noise was not an issue.
The first room that we were assigned had a heavy odor of cigarette smoke (though the facility is totally non-smoking). A trip to the front desk got us into a different room with an apology and no hassle. The new room was clean and nicely appointed.
All of the staff members that we encountered were friendly and very helpful, recommending a pizza place just two doors down (it was excellent), offering bowls for our microwave popcorn and assisting with a camera problem. We couldn’t get the camera to work, but we purchased a disposable one (at the recommendation of a staff person) at the front desk.
Convenient, clean, friendly and reasonably priced; we’d stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three story hotel with interior corridors, fitness center, free wired and wireless high-speed Internet; adjacent to SDF. Good Central location to all interstates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Louisville Airport & Expo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airport And Expo La Quinta Inn & Suites
- Airport & Expo La Quinta Hotel Louisville
- La Quinta Airport Expo
- La Quinta Louisville
- Louisville La Quinta