“Great lunch”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We decided to have lunch at Nam Nam after parking close to it. We had no idea it was there! We love Vietnamese food. Great idea! The place is small, very casual but the food was very good. My husband had a pho he enjoyed very much. I had my 2 favorite! Spring rolls and imperial rolls with lettuce and mint. They also offer carry out... too bad I don’t live in Louisville. Very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Starting with a great tea selection and knowledgeable service this was a great meal. Beer but no wine however. The vermicelli bowl was good and our Friends chicken salad looked good. The mocha cake for dessert was good as well. It is a tiny place so go early.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I went to Purdue University for school where I was introduced to the deliciousness that is pho. Every since I moved back to the southern indiana/louisvlle area, I have been in search of pho that even compares to what I had in West Lafayette.

On a whim I found this place online and decided to try it. The place is amazing! The service is great. Although the place is small they are with the times inside taking your orders on a tablet and allowing you to pay directly from your table.

Also, my husband and I ordered pho and it was the most amazing that I have ever had! I can't think of a bad thing to say about this place, and we will absolutely be making a trip to the lousville side of the river periodically so that I can have some pho!

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Went to Nam Nam on a whim with my daughter. The restaurant is small but we lucked into a table. My daughter has celiacs and the menu was clearly marked with safe choices. I had the Vietnamese crepe and it was delicious. Our service was top notch. We will go back! Great to have a Vietnamese option in the east end!

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

The staff and food were very nice and I will be back for more. I will recommend friends. It's a little gem for St Matthew's and Louisville.