“Amazing Salads”

Cuisines: Greek
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Visited with my daughter for lunch, we had an amazing salad. Great service & very friendly people, would visit regular if I lived nearer!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Didn't plan on going to a sushi restaurant but that's what I received when I ordered the Salmon kabobs. I told the server and all she said that she'd take care of it meaning cooking the Salmon some more. I'm not interested in sending my food away to be recooked. I had high hopes for this place but I will be leaving disappointed. Poor quality control and customer service.

I was surprised that the manager or supervisor didn't come out to talk but I guess they don't care about customer feedback. I guess I should have read the numerous other poor reviews more carefully.

The lentil soup and grilled veggies were fine but the star attraction failed to deliver.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

As a vegetarian (whose husband is not), we struggle to find interesting places to eat where we can both receive a tasty, healthy meal. Zoe's fits the bill! We will return there on our next visit to Louisville.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I really like Zoe's. We eat hear quite often and enjoy the food and the staff. The management has decided 3 times lately, however, to close early on Sundays. The last time was on Father's Day. I appreciate the desire to let staff leave early, but it's very inconvenient to patrons who arrive expecting you to be open.

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback with us. We sincerely apologize about your recent experience with us. We’d like to make this right and invite you back in for a new experience, if you’re up to it. If you are, please email us at tripadvisor@zoeskitchen.com to connect. Thank you.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I ordered the salmon kebab and it was yummy...cooked perfectly! The white beans were great and the greek salad was fresh. I will definitely visit Zoes again.

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for giving us a try! We hope to see you again soon!

Been to Zoes Kitchen? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK