“Always Excellant service”
Review of Hideout Pizzaria

Hideout Pizzaria
Ranked #639 of 1,989 Restaurants in Louisville
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 19
Description: Locally owned and family operated, Hideout Pizzaria offers hot pizza and cold drinks in our family friendly environment. We have a full menu, 15 big screen TVs plus a brilliant 11-foot projector display, music, arcade games, darts, pool, and more.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

great food and fun
Bartenders and wait staff Very Friendly, prices are good, a great place for lunch

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 17 February 2018

We stop by early on Friday evenings and grab us a pizza. We get good service. The staff is always friendly.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 23 January 2018

I took my family out to try somewhere we have not been before. We have seen people talking on facebook about it so we thought we would try it. Not impressed. Pizza was just ok. service was terrible. we noticed waitress more worried about people drinking beer than my family. The place was not busy,my wife and I never got a refill. I think it would be great place to watch a game and drink a beer, not for family.Even though is advertised as family friendly.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Nothing fancy, but clean, We had two small thin crust pizzas, they were not small, could only eat half, we ordered the meatlovers, they were not loaded with meat but they had just the right amount. I also ordered a hot ham and cheese sammich with homeade bbq pub chips that was very tasty. a bucket of Miller Lite all for $45 which I thought was a pretty good deal.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Hideout opened a few weeks ago for drinks only and we stopped in a couple of times for refreshments and sports on one of the many TVs. We stopped back by this week now that the kitchen is open and tried the food and we weren't let down.

Like new restaurants often are, Hideout was packed on the first day that the kitchen opened, but they handled it well and still provided great, friendly service. The menu isn't huge for a full-service restaurant, but it is pretty big for a pizza place/bar. We tried a few of the appetizers - mainly standard fried goodies - as well as one of the pizzas and it was all great. The only downside I saw was that the X-Large thin-crust looked about the size I would normally expect from a Large, but I think the dough just might not have been pressed thin enough to spread to the full size. It definitely tasted great hot at the restaurant and the leftovers were good cold later.

Even though they were overrun with a huge crowd, the servers did a fine job of coming around to make sure everyone had everything they needed. We also saw the owners making the rounds to make sure that everything was good and that nobody needed anything else.

Congratulations on the new restaurant. If Hideout Pizzaria keeps it up with this level of food and service, they will definitely do well!

Date of visit: June 2017