“Evokes state pride” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of KentuckyShow!

KentuckyShow!
Ranked #11 of 33 Fun & Games in Louisville
More attraction details
Owner description: KentuckyShow! Is a breathtaking, 30-minute multimedia adventure across time and place featuring the people, sights and sounds of this fascinating state. It's a first-see for visitors and a must-see for Kentuckians. Now showing in the Kentucky Science Center on historic Main Street in Louisville.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Evokes state pride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2011

This is a show everyone who lives in or has visited Kentucky should see at least once because of how poignantly and deeply it captures Kentucky's history, heritage, and present day vibrancy.

Visited December 2010
2 Thank stephanie p
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Korean first
Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Let Kentucky Show introduce you to the exciting state of Kentucky.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2011

I am a certified teacher, elementary and secondary, in Lousiville, Kentucky. If your students or family have not seen this grand, high definition, multi-media, large screen, documentary, it would be a huge educational loss for them. Kentuckians will leave emotionally charged, proud, and well-informed about our people, culture, history, music and Spirit.
This is a treasure of information and an exceptional way to spend 30 minutes of your time.
Visit and Enjoy!

Visited July 2011
3 Thank sluggerannie
Sydney
“Incredible”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2011

Some friends who live in Louisville took me this show when I was visiting last Christmas. I was totally blown away by how good it was -- an amazing view of a state I knew little about. Rich images, stories, music, landscapes, and first rate production quality. I can see why these guys took me to see it!

Visited December 2010
2 Thank bgreen2
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Breathtaking!!! KentuckyShow! alone is worth a visit to Louisville.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2011

I grew up in Kentucky, but my husband and family-in-law are from overseas. KentuckyShow! gave all of us a whole new appreciation for the diversity and beauty of the state. I would recommend it for locals and visitors alike! Everyone who's from Kentucky or visiting the state should see it - one of a select few "must-sees", in my opinion!

Visited January 2011
2 Thank E M
Greenville, North Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The KentuckyShow! was the best sounds, sights and people of Kentucky.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2011

The 49th Conference on Outdoor Drama visited the KentuckyShow! on our final day of the conference. What a great way to end our visit to this beautiful city. This movie showed us the best of the best that Kentucky has to offer, I teared up more that once. Well done!

I suggest that every visitor to Louisville stop by and experience this great multi-media production.

Visited October 2011