“Quiet, spotless, well-run”

Ranked #34 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Nashville, Tennessee
“Quiet, spotless, well-run”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Stayed here for three days in March 2012. Although it was not highly rated elsewhere, we were surprised to find it clean, updated, and well-run. Staff was extremely accommodating. While this hotel has no restaurant, lounge or room service, it has a pleasant sitting area and a spotless pool. Hard to beat for a one or two night stay in a queen or king room, but suites are a little disappointing.

Room Tip: Avoid choosing a suite - it's a second motel room with some living room furniture in place of a...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank CaTraveler53
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Korean first
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I stayed in this hotel for a week whilst on business.

The checkin process was fast and efficient and the staff at the front desk were excellent. The room had everything I needed during my stay, comfortable bed, plenty of TV channels, clean, Iron board, large wardrobe and a large bathroom. The internet connection was fast too. The breakfast in the morning was self service and had a good selection of products, from cereals to waffles.

The staff on the front desk (Justice) was very knowledgable about the surounding area and would provide good recommendations for local restaurants, he also liked feedback when you returned to ensure his recommendation was still valid. Great customer service!

If I was to return to Louisville I would definately book this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade or special offers when booking
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Derbil123
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 15 March 2012

I had to travel to Louisville, KY for business and after reading a few reviews, stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites. The rooms were clean, up-to-date, and cozy. I will say that it was a little humid in the room which picked up that used carpet smell, but it wasn't too bad. Breakfast was good. They offered waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, oatmeal, muffins, coffee, orange juice and pasteries. The customer service was great! I left my iPhone charger home and the young man at the front desk had one and let me use it for a few hours.

I went to 4th Street Live which was cool. Bunch of bars and restaurants. I went bowling at some place there and had a good time. Just walking downtown I happend to walk by aTheatre Festival where food was served and music was played so I walked in and had a good time. Visit Mortons for happy hour, defintiely good bites and drinks.

Overall, I'd recommed Fairfield Inn to others. i had an enjoyable stay, no complaints.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Luvtoseenewplaces
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 24 February 2012

My friends and I stopped in Louisville during a road trip and found that everyone at the Fairfield were WONDERFUL! Justice, the front desk manager, continued to go above and beyond to help us navigate around the city, and upgraded us from a standard room to a suite!! Just an FYI, since I was not aware of this being a native of New England, but almost everything closes on Sunday night so it was very difficult to find a place to go out and eat that is not a pizza shop or White Castle. We ended up going to Varanese, which was delicious! I would def stay here again.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Bean2wn
Covington, Kentucky
Reviewed 15 February 2012

The wife and I stayed here to get away for our birthday. The hotel was really clean and the employees there all were extremely polite and helpful. The rooms were smaller then I have had elsewhere, however since we were only there for one night, so it was perfect for us.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple