Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown
US$ 104
US$ 96
US$ 127
US$ 116
Residence Inn Louisville East(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$ 185
US$ 144
Residence Inn
Red Roof Inn Louisville East(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$ 82
US$ 73
Red Roof
SpringHill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne/North(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
US$ 104
Best Western Louisville East(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
US$ 79
All reviewsfront deskparking garagerestaurant recommendationswithin walking distanceper dayoatmealadjoining roomsbreakfast roomcomplimentary breakfastslugger museumconvenient locationearly checkwould stay here againchecking inking suitestaying at this hotela great stay
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I stayed in this hotel for a week whilst on business.

The checkin process was fast and efficient and the staff at the front desk were excellent. The room had everything I needed during my stay, comfortable bed, plenty of TV channels, clean, Iron board, large wardrobe and a large bathroom. The internet connection was fast too. The breakfast in the morning was self service and had a good selection of products, from cereals to waffles.

The staff on the front desk (Justice) was very knowledgable about the surounding area and would provide good recommendations for local restaurants, he also liked feedback when you returned to ensure his recommendation was still valid. Great customer service!

If I was to return to Louisville I would definately book this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade or special offers when booking
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Derbil123
Reviewed 15 March 2012

I had to travel to Louisville, KY for business and after reading a few reviews, stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites. The rooms were clean, up-to-date, and cozy. I will say that it was a little humid in the room which picked up that used carpet smell, but it wasn't too bad. Breakfast was good. They offered waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, oatmeal, muffins, coffee, orange juice and pasteries. The customer service was great! I left my iPhone charger home and the young man at the front desk had one and let me use it for a few hours.

I went to 4th Street Live which was cool. Bunch of bars and restaurants. I went bowling at some place there and had a good time. Just walking downtown I happend to walk by aTheatre Festival where food was served and music was played so I walked in and had a good time. Visit Mortons for happy hour, defintiely good bites and drinks.

Overall, I'd recommed Fairfield Inn to others. i had an enjoyable stay, no complaints.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Luvtoseenewplaces
Reviewed 24 February 2012

My friends and I stopped in Louisville during a road trip and found that everyone at the Fairfield were WONDERFUL! Justice, the front desk manager, continued to go above and beyond to help us navigate around the city, and upgraded us from a standard room to a suite!! Just an FYI, since I was not aware of this being a native of New England, but almost everything closes on Sunday night so it was very difficult to find a place to go out and eat that is not a pizza shop or White Castle. We ended up going to Varanese, which was delicious! I would def stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Bean2wn
Reviewed 15 February 2012

The wife and I stayed here to get away for our birthday. The hotel was really clean and the employees there all were extremely polite and helpful. The rooms were smaller then I have had elsewhere, however since we were only there for one night, so it was perfect for us.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hirosolomon
Reviewed 27 January 2012

My husband and I stayed one night at the Fairfield Inn in Downtown Louisville. We were going to a Louisville Basketball game at the YUM center. We are from Ohio and had never been to Louisville before. Our hotel was extremely easy to find, literally right off the freeway exit. It also was only 2 blocks from the YUM center, so we could walk to the game. When we arrived at 12:30 that afternoon, we were able to check in, which was wonderful. The front desk receptionist was extremely hospitable and showed us a map of the area and recommended restaurants. Our room was nicely decorated and modern and very clean. It did not have a mini-fridge, which would have been nice. Any employee that we saw was helpful and greeted us. We ate a nice complimentary breakfast at the adjoining hotel the next morning, which was average in taste, but had a nice selection. We would stay there again if we ever needed to.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple