“Great location”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in London
Reviewed 20 August 2017

This place was clean and quite . Comfortable just off I 75 . We travel from Florida to Michigan a couple of times a year . We stay in Comfort inn's most of the time because of the cleanliness and the consistency . Most of the time the room are under $100.00 and I find that affordable .

Room Tip: just off I 75
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped on our way home. The staff was very nice and hotel & room was clean. You can tell it has been remodeled lately, but not well. You can see all patches, previous nail holes, and bad wallpaper patches. Not normal for the Comfort Suites we have stayed in before. In essence not a bad place to stay at all though.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I so wanted to write a good review. I usually love comfort suites - the value, safety and cleanliness has for the most part been consistent. This particular one really needs corporate to step in... I assume they are updating because I did notice new sink, tub surround and paint. I am hoping it will continue...our mattress was worn out, the room was so damp from the air conditioning it smelled, the carpets ( both room and elevator) was so awful. I looked at the king sized bed hoping to crawl in after a long car ride. The sheets were so worn( pilly) and there were human black hairs in the bed. I went to the front desk and politely asked for a complete set of king sheets ( within 5 minutes of arrival) the clerk put her book down got the sheets and handed them to me....have to say I was surprised she didn't ask if there was a problem or if she could send housekeeping. ( Guess Stephen King was more interesting). Kids ran up and down hallway knocking on doors and the breakfast bar food was subpar. (Stale bread). We travel so much and this is the perfect stop for us but next time we will try a different hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 2 August 2017

Dear Guest,
I would like to take the time to thank you for writing in . I would like to apologize for negative experience at our hotel. We do have a lot of renovation plans starting in November of this year. So would hope you try us again in the future.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

We stayed here when we were in the area to visit the University of the Cumberlands. It was about 25 minutes north of the school, but looked like a nice place when we checked online. We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived to find the hotel was as nice as it was. The rooms were very clean and quiet; to be honest we had no issues with the room at all. There was plenty of parking, we were checked in and out quickly, and there were several places to eat very close by. The fitness room and pool area, were very nice as well, although we didn't have time to use them. The breakfast offered in the morning was far and away better than most hotels I have stayed in. The selection was great and everything was fresh. If my child ends up going to school there, we will be using this hotel often.

Stayed: June 2017
Management response:Responded 30 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Comfort Suites, London
606-877-7848

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel was what we were looking for. Comfy and clean. Breakfast in the morning and some refreshing lemon water provided for guests. Swimming pool, gym, close proximity to different restaurants and stores. Safe are of the city and good customer service.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 23 June 2017

Thank you , We very much appreciate and value our guest feedback and will share it with our team.

Guest Services

Also consider these accommodations in or near London
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, London
14.7 km away
Hampton Inn Corbin
Hampton Inn Corbin
#2 of 12 in Corbin

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK