US$ 101
US$ 90
Country Inn
Comfort Suites(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 88
Red Roof Inn London I-75(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 72
US$ 70
US$ 87
Baymont by Wyndham London KY(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 115
US$ 92
US$ 120
Hampton.com
Budget Host Westgate Inn(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 74
US$ 111
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbottle of waterfront deskrestaurant discountsone nightroom was cleanheated indoor pooldonutslong driveenjoyed our staysausagegreat stopvery nice staywould stay here againhot breakfastgreat place to staystaff was friendlyconvenient location
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel was average. Check in took a while, not due to being busy, it was just time consuming. Walls are thin between rooms. Sounds like people are walking into your room while in the halls. Bathrooms need updating or at the very least a deep cleaning. Staff is friendly and breakfast was decent. Would I come here again? Probably not. I’ve stayed at the Country Inn and Suites at this exit and I would pay the extra $20 to stay there next time.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Microtelky, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham London, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear Jessica N,

I'm sorry that your experience with our hotel was not a more pleasant one. We are in the process of updating and remodeling the hotel which will provide overall improvements to the rooms for our guests enjoyment, all bathrooms will be updated soon. I'm glad that you found our our staff to be friendly and that you had the opportunity to enjoy our complimentary breakfast. I hope you decide to stay with us again when you are in the area. Have a great day!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Was here on work. I've been to a lot of hotels. This hotel was worth every dime. Rooms were super clean. Cherry that check us in was super friendly. I slept like a baby. Also the rates were AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Theo F,

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your feedback. I'm happy that you were pleased with your stay with us and that the staff provided you with friendly service. We have recently provided new mattresses in every room and I'm glad you enjoyed their comfort. Being a Wyndham Rewards member allows our guests the benefit of reserving rooms at Wyndham locations for very good discounted rates, I'm thrilled that you were able to get a great rate! Please stay with us again when you are traveling in our area. Have a great day!

Reviewed 25 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This was a stop on the way to another location. Rooms were adequate & comfortable. Beds were very comfortable & it was close to a restaurant, which was convenient for us. These are very good for just an overnight stay.

Stayed: September 2017
Microtelky, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham London, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Highleymd,

I'm pleased to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant one. We are happy to provide convenience and comfort at reasonable prices to guests. If you are in the area in the future please stop in and stay with us! Have a great day!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed 2 nights as a late night walk in with my dog. The facility is very clean and you can't beat the rates. What set this hotel apart for us was the amazing staff! Check in with Stacy was quick and seamless. Jessica the next morning was very pleasant and helpful as I changed my reservation multiple times throughout the day, and Perrie made sure everything was great with the room. Me and the pup felt so welcomed and very much enjoyed our stay!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank CarpeDiem2192

Dear CarpeDiem2192,

I am happy that your stay was made welcoming by our attentive staff. We love our guests and their fur babies and are happy to provide clean, comfortable rooms at a reasonable price for travelers. Please stay with us again when you are in the area. Have a nice day!