“I don't get it”
Review of Harry’s Hamburg

Harry’s Hamburg
Ranked #4 of 936 Restaurants in Lexington
Price range: US$ 14 - US$ 50
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The best of Lexington. Malone's is Bluegrass Hospitality Group's original concept, Malone's is pleased to serve guests at three Lexington locations: Hamburg, Palomar and Lansdowne. Known for USDA Prime Beef, an extensive wine list and a relaxed atmosphere, Malone's is the perfect place for a business luncheon or family celebration. Enjoy a full service lunch or dinner, including rolled to order, fresh sushi from the Aqua sushi bar. Our diverse menu and over-the-top hospitality are sure to make Malone's your premiere dining destination.
Reviewed 7 June 2012

We visited our first time and had horrible service, with waitstaff who acted like they were doing us a favor by letting us eat in their establishment. My steak was overdone and poorly seasoned. My partners food was just as horrible. I complained on the website and was sent a gift card for a return visit. We decided because of all of the wonderful reviews, and the fact that it was free, we'd give it another try. I'm sorry I didn't pass of the gift card to someone else. The food here is sub-par in every way, and the steaks are not flavorful or well cooked at all. The next time I want a good steak, i'll drive to Louisville. There are far better places in town to get steak than Malones. And by the way, get over yourselves servers, you're not all that!

1  Thank jmabner
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 June 2012

My husband and I always go to Malone's for their sushi (it's a separate menu from the steak menu and is called "Aqua"), and it's always a special occasion when we go there as it's a little pricey for us.

The servers can be a little obsequious, and the management tends to be more attentive to people who look important, but the service is indisputably excellent, I think. We've eaten here numerous times and have never had a problem.

A few tips:

1. Make reservations, especially if you are going on a weekend evening.
2. Try the "crab rangoon roll" if you are ordering sushi. It's divine.

Reviewed 4 June 2012

Whenever I'm in Hamburg/Lexington, I make a point of going to Malone's. The food is solid, the atmosphere is great, and the staff is very friendly. There are multiple dining options, with a really nice bar. It's nice to have this option in an otherwise sea of chain restaurants. It's not cheap (with drinks, apps and dessert expect $50 per person), but it's the best of the choices I've found in the area.

Reviewed 1 June 2012

The food is okay...decent Steak...but overpriced. Supposedly an upper class joint and that is what you are paying for...better food available at lower prices...

Reviewed 30 May 2012

Malone's is a excellent restaurant! Crab cakes and steak are wonderful! It is more expensive than Cheddars, O'Charley's... So it is great for special dates and occasions!