“Food the way you want it”
Review of Harry’s Hamburg

Harry’s Hamburg
Ranked #4 of 945 Restaurants in Lexington
Price range: US$ 14 - US$ 50
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The best of Lexington. Malone's is Bluegrass Hospitality Group's original concept, Malone's is pleased to serve guests at three Lexington locations: Hamburg, Palomar and Lansdowne. Known for USDA Prime Beef, an extensive wine list and a relaxed atmosphere, Malone's is the perfect place for a business luncheon or family celebration. Enjoy a full service lunch or dinner, including rolled to order, fresh sushi from the Aqua sushi bar. Our diverse menu and over-the-top hospitality are sure to make Malone's your premiere dining destination.
Reviewed 22 April 2012

I wasn't satisfied with the way the cooks prepared my steak so they returned it perfectly the way I liked it with appologies. I will definetly be back. They even had special seating for my 2 year old handicapped son.

Reviewed 21 April 2012

We eat at Malone's on each trip to Lexington. We have yet to have a bad meal or poor service.

Reviewed 20 April 2012

Had dinner with friends here. The food is good. The drinks are even better. Had the Grape Crush. It was the best KoolAid I ever had. At least that's what it tasted like. I couldnt get enough of it. It's kind of strange to see devil eggs on the menu but they were there and they were yummy. I would go back to this place any time.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

This is by far my favorite place for a steak and I have been to a lot of places all over the country. Their food and service has always been consistent. They also have really good sushi. I almost always get the steak but have tried burgers from time to time or salmon and it has also been equally good. Bottom line: a must because it is the best!

Reviewed 18 April 2012

We were invited to dinner by some friends and met at Malone's. It is in the class of a top notch steak house. We started our meal with a daily appetizer special, the deviled eggs. They were very good with bacon on top. We also had the ahi tuna. That was served with a cole slaw and flavored soy suace. That was a very good dish and I could have easily ate a plate of it for dinner. My wife had the salmon and I had the filet mignon. Both were very good as expected. The drinks were great. We had the vodka grape crush for dirnks and they were dangerous. Very tasty, not overbearing vodka taste, smooth and you could down one quickly.

I would recommend this place to anyone wanting a great steak house in Lexington.