1,211 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 January 2018

During our stay weather conditions were not great, but the outside entrances could have been much better maintained and cleaned.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Robert H, General Manager at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham Lexington North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us in detail. Your constructive comments about entrance is very helpful to us to improve. Your positive input has generated inspiring environment for our associates. I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

We had an easy check in and no problems during our stay. Our room was clean and welcoming. We came to town for a concert and stayed overnite instead of that long drive home.
The hotel staff was also very friendly and professional.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Robert H, General Manager at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham Lexington North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

The Management and Staff of the Ramada Inn of Lexington wants to thank you for taking the time and letting us know how your stay was with us while you were in Lexington KY. Its reviews like yours that really helps us and lets us know how we are doing.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I was not there for vacation, but because my house was being repaired. I still had to go to work in the morning, and I found it to be very loud. I could hear music from other rooms, and conversations in the parking lot. That being said, the manager on duty did successfully tell one guest to be quit yelling.
If you're very worried about having a clean room I would go elsewhere. I still saw drywall dust or something behind all the furniture and in the corners like they never vacuumed after some repairs. Also, the pool was deserted and had peeling paint all over.
The staff was great though. Thanks to Michelle, Mindy, and Joshua, who went out of their way to fix things.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Thanks for doing a review on our Hotel and letting us know how your stay was with us while you were in Lexington KY. Its reviews like yours that helps us to improve our Hotel and our guest stays. We want to invite you to stay with us again the next time your in Lexington.
Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

We had a mistake in the date of our arrival date. We had booked through a third party. The front desk staff Joushua and Tonica were very efficient in helping us resolve the problem.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Robert H, General Manager at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham Lexington North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

The Management & Staff of the Ramada Inn of Lexington wants to thank you for taking the time to do a review on your stay with us and letting us know that your stay was a great one. The staff likes to hear that they did a great job and I will pass this review on to them. Once again, thank you for your review.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Choose because of price and free airport shuttle. Upon checking in I asked about the airport shuttle. The desk clerk, April, stated they require 48 hour notice. I was only staying one night and flying out the next morning. Their website does not state they require a 48 hour notice. April said she would try to arrange it, but due to a snow storm predicted for that night she couldnt guarantee it. She said to speak with evening desk clerk after 5 PM. April did say if she stayed the night she would drive the shuttle. Spoke with the evening desk clerk Tameka and told her what April stated. Tameka could not find a note about the shuttle and said that it would not happen. She gave the number for a taxi. She didn't know how to contact April to confirm. My flight was early the next morning so I called the taxi and set up my ride if it was needed. Spoke to the night desk clerk the morning of my flight and he said he had a note about the shuttle, but couldn't reach the driver. I called the taxi and waited. April shows and I tell I already had a ride and she began to berate in the lobby. Very unprofessional and rude. She said I should've told someone which I did. The hotel is old, but clean. Breakfast was lacking. Would not stay there again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

The Management & Staff want to think you for the review of our hotel and your stay. I noticed you commented on an issue with the airport shuttle and I want you to know that I will address this with the staff.