1,260 results
All reviewsrupp arenaconvention centerfree parking across the streettriangle parkself parkingroom serviceuk basketballwithin walking distancebasketball gamedowntown hotelbreakfast buffetfront desk staffgreat place to staythe room was nicebeds were comfortablestaff was very friendlylobby
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

So...we came in and spent the night for a business trip. My husband and I are both on the shorter side but we never think of it as an issue when choosing a hotel. Which means we were surprised in a bad way with both the toilet and bed here. I could barely get my rear on the toilet seat it was so high and I had to slide off the high bed so I didn’t fall (it is also worth noting I am 28 weeks pregnant). There is no way you could get a small child on or off the toilet here. I also couldn’t sit well to completely empty my bladder much less do any other business (sorry for the TMI but it might be helpful to someone). Add to this that the thermostat is so high up on the wall (way over my head) that I didn’t notice it and had to search for it while I was burning up at 3am.
And would everyone stop using duvets on the beds?! I want layers of sheets and blankets! I sleep hot and my husband sleeps cold!
Overall I would rate this stop uncomfortable at best and we would not return to stay here. Unless you are six feet tall there’s stuff you just can’t change that make it awkward.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2018

My wife and I love the Hyatt Regency Lexington. As season ticket holders for UK basketball, we've stayed at the hotel several times, most recently New Year's Eve 2017! UK played Georgia in Rupp Arena, which is attached via walkway to the hotel, and we had a blast staying there. We paid a few extra bucks to get a room with a view of The Square in downtown Lexington and it was worth it. We had dinner at The Village Idiot after the game, then came back to the hotel for a midnight toast, and there was a couple ice-skating downtown at midnight! It was very cool. The hotel itself - rooms a super clean. Staff is very friendly. Room service is reasonably priced and arrives hot and fresh and on time. The pool: The pool is HUGE! And clean! The BlueFire Bar & Grill has a simple menu for dinner before basketball games, and an amazing buffet for breakfast and dinner. If you're going to Lexington, I think the Hyatt Regency is your best choice for a hotel.

Room Tip: We paid a little extra to get a room on NYE that faced The Square in downtown Lexington.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2018

Nice stay, overall trip was wonderful. We visit the Lexington area once a year and always stay at The Hyatt. We left a flyer with the check in desk to request a donation for a benefit for my 10 month old granddaughter who has been in the hospital since birth. I would appreciate hearing something about this.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Driving long way was nice to have pleasant helper being a stranger to get you into your stay . Registers were so helpful... Bar & resturant was excellent, ex:my breakfast was hot. Good all around. Stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Hotel is fine. Room always fine. Staff is nice. I do not care for the restaurant menu (might just be me) and it is typically rather slow (usually visit for meetings of 250-400 people, but it is consistently so). Definitely know the Rupp Arena schedule and avoid arriving/leaving during big concert times and especially U of K Games!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business