Hyatt Regency Lexington
US$ 114
Country Inn
US$ 151
US$ 133
Clarion Hotel Conference Center North(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$ 103
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$ 126
US$ 104
US$ 184
US$ 162
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Residence Inn Lexington North(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
Candlewood Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
Comfort Inn & Suites(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$ 137
Travelocity
US$ 250
US$ 219
Clarion Hotel Conference Center South(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$ 98
Hotelpower.com
1,180 results
All reviewsrupp arenaconvention centerfree parking across the streettriangle parkself parkingroom serviceuk basketballwithin walking distanceattending an eventbasketball gamedowntown hotelbreakfast buffetfront desk staffexcellent stayenjoyed my staygreat place to staythe room was nice
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 February 2012

Great downtown location with good parking and easy access. Excellent service, clean, and accomodating. You will not go wrong in choosing Hyatt Regency in Lexington, KY.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Larry B, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2012

Thank you for your excellent review of our hotel. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 February 2012

We stay here a couple of times each year for easy access to Rupp Arena and Ky games. With that in mind we pay the higher price for the simple convenience of it all. Party, go to game, party some more. Easy and no chance of getting into trouble.

• Stayed: February 2012
Larry B, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2012

Thank you for your good review of our hotel. We agree that the Hyatt Regency should be your headquarters when coming to see the CATS play in Rupp Arena. Our lobby and our BlueFire Grill are just steps away from the entrance to Rupp.

This year's team is the best in years and Kentucky fans have been staying with us in record numbers. All we can say about that is "Go Big Blue!"

Reviewed 10 February 2012

I stayed here for a convention and things were pretty much like they always are here. Decent staff, clean room, comfortable bed and a great location. There are a couple of good places to eat just across the street and they have skywalks so you don't have to fight traffic. I did the self park and it can be kind of a pain since you have to go to the back of the lot (the front is where the valet guys park? Go figure). But other than having to drag your luggage across the street it's not too bad. Not where I typically stay when in town due to it being kind of pricey, but if you have business downtown or a convention then it's worth the extra $$.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank KyWingRider

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your visit to our hotel on Tripadvisor. We appreciate your comments about the cleanliness of your guest room, the comfort of our Hyatt Grand Bed and the service provided by our associates. On your next trip to our hotel be sure to use our front circle for loading your luggage at check in and check out, which you should find very convenient.

We hope to have you return soon.

Reviewed 10 February 2012

I stayed at the Hyatt for a company meeting during a UK home game, I was a little concerned about being able to rest because the hotel was full of fans and was pleasantly surprised at how well the staff handled the event. I had an excellent night rest without interruption. I was impressed how quickly the lobby/bar area went from being jam packed with excited fans to a very clean and organized area where I was able to enjoy visiting with colleagues. Excellent management and staff!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your very good review of our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed your visit with us for a company meeting and a UK home basketball game. Hyatt hosts many corporate and association meetings during the basketball season as our clients love to combine business and their passion for Kentucky Basketball.

We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 27 January 2012

Let me first say that the location is amazing and if you are a UK fan like I am this is definitely the place to be. However as an African American I was appalled by the way I was treated on a 3 occasions, the 1st time I had stayed there in the summer being that my FF points paid for my room I was reluctant to stay anywhere else. Upon being not greeted at the counter then asked rudely is there something you needed ma’am? Umm yeah I needed to check in... O she said my mistake thought you were here for something else?? Ok maybe my luggage was not obvious enough. They do offer service for a bell man to assist you with your luggage however I was not asked nor did I even know the service was available until, another couple walked up behind me and was treated royally. My first experience, rooms are nice and the lemonade was fabulous, Plus she could have been having a bad day, Oh Well my points paid for my room so I let it go.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo