“Wouldn't write home to mom!”

Puccini's Smiling Teeth Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #229 of 942 Restaurants in Lexington
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Puccini's Smiling Teeth specializes in innovative pizza, pasta & salads made fresh every day. The family-friendly restaurant serves sandwiches & calzones, as well as more than 50 gluten-free dishes. Over the years, our loyal customers have come to think of Puccini's as their "go-to" spot for family dinners, casual dates, craft beer & pizza, vegetarian meals & tasty gluten-free pizza & pasta. Dine in at one of our casual, yet stylish, locations in Indianapolis, Columbus, West Lafayette, Bloomington (Bucceto's) & Lexington. Or call to carry out, arrange catering, or order delivery. Puccini's Smiling Teeth proudly provides quality food at a reasonable price.
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I have to say, this is one Italian restaurant I will not be recommending to a friend visiting Lexington. My hubby and I LOVE Italian food. I like authentic pizza and he loves calzones. This is the first time that I have ever seen a calzone made like a pizza. And a half slice of pizza at that! I love traditional margherita pizza and it fell short on taste. The crust tasted as if the salt had been left out of the dough. The toppings were skimped, and it had lots of crust area with no topping what so ever. The price was reasonable considering the small pizza: $9. The calzone was about the same. We went in hungry since we had traveled all day, expecting a tasty Italian meal, but unfortunately this restaurant fell far short of our expectations. Good side: The waiter was friendly and efficient and food came out fast.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Pizza too doughy, tasteless cheese and cut like a puzzle. Service good and friendly but food below average

Reviewed 1 May 2017

My husband and I ate here for lunch, and we had the quatro formaggio with tomato sauce, and the diavolo dinner (medium). These were served with a large salad that has olives, carrots, lettuce, cheese, green peppers, tomatoes, and was quite filling. Garlic bread is also included with the lunch, and it was very tasty. Beth was our server, and she was very personable, and found a dark beer for me (Left Hand Nitro). We both took our lunches home to enjoy another day.
Puccini's is always a nice place to go for a relaxed meal, at not a big price.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

They have the best calzones in town. Pizza, pasta and salad is good but calzones are huge and amazing. Also chicken Marsala- best I've ever had.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

Puccini's is a great place for a quick pizza or calzone with friendly staff. Have eaten here more than 25 times and is always reliable with good food at a fair price. Also has a great chocolate cake.