“Best Thai I’ve had”

Jasmine Rice Thai and Vietnamese Cuisine
Ranked #210 of 983 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Been here several times. Food is fresh and delicious. Best egg rolls ever. Everyone is super nice.

My kids loved it too.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Love this place. For starters the price is right but the food is AMAZING. Better than any I’ve had in Louisville. We started with the peanut chicken skewers and potstickers. Delicious. I had the basil rice noodle beef dish. My son had a beef clear noodle and rice dish. Highly recommend this when traveling in Lexington. The staff was attentive!

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Awesome, small, cozy restaurant with great service by the owner, Kuk. Pad Thai, Pho and Tom Yum are simply the best I have ever eaten, and I have eaten a lot. Unbelievable how good it is for less than ten bucks.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent green curry. I’ve passed this restaurant several times. So glad I finally stopped in. This will be our go to Thai restaurant from now on.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

I have visited Thailand multiple times and if you ask for this Thai style that is what you will get not the localized version. Thai food is supposed to be spicy and this is what you get if you ask for it. The Environment is relaxing and fun and the service is great. I have eaten the Tom Yum soup, Shrimp Salad, and egg rolls all have been very good and priced reasonably.