1,160 results
All reviews double tree warm cookies jacuzzi tub hotel is beautiful rooms are spacious living room favorite hotel front desk staff upon check wonderful stay sitting area outdoor pool definitely stay here again free breakfast atrium panera crust
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tub was chipped, water ran from shower to bathroom floor in extreme amounts. Air conditioning didn't work. Digital key wouldn't work. Causing me to get locked out and have someone let me back in to my room. Will never stay again!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Curdm, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review about your recent stay with us. I am very sorry that you had such a dissatisfying stay. I would love to discuss your concerns in greater detail and to better understand what we could do to make things right by you. Our rooms are newly renovated and the guest bath tubs are being re-glazed upon need. We really appreciate you choosing to stay with us and would love the opportunity to better demonstrate our standard service excellence and product quality. I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The manager, front desk and driver were all excellent, friendly, helpful room clean great location... Best Hotel I've stayed in. The room was large it was so nice down in the lobby again the staff was super and oh my-my the cookies were to die for lol.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Curdm, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Wow...what a wonderful review. You hit on all the we here at the DoubleTree Suites pride ourselves on. Please come see us again soon.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Wonderful place. Beautiful lobby that feels very welcoming. Booked the honeymoon suit for the added benefit of a large whirlpool. Room was large and luxurious. It just added a wonderful touch to me and my wife's trip

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you very much for taking the time to post such a lovely review about your recent stay with us. We are pleased that you enjoyed the large jetted tub and the honeymoon suite. We hope to see you again if your travel plans bring you back to Lexington.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Clean room. Very comfortable bed. Heavenly pillows. Quiet room. Bathroom was clean and adequately stocked Helpful staff. The Double Tree has been my favorite hotel, both for personal and business travel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for making us your hotel of choice when in Lexington and for posting such a favorable review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Excellent place to stay for access to everything.. we booked the honeymoon suite for a treat.. great staff and yummy breakfast the next morning.. close to the Horse Park and the Drive In diner which was featured on Diners Drive in’s and Dives..

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review about your recent stay with us. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again if your travel plans bring you back to Lexington.