“My Very First Massage! Best Experience Ever!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Corey Proffitt Studios Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Corey Proffitt Studios offers safe and professional Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork in Lexington, KY. Swedish, Deep Tissue, Hot Stones, Aromatherapy and more are offered on a newly upgraded memory foam table with optional heat! Call to speak with our friendly and knowledgable staff or visit our website for more information, online booking and client testimonials! Open 7 days a week!
Reviewed 22 November 2015

Corey went out of his way with customer service for me because I had to cancel my first appointment due to the snow we had back earlier in the year. When I called to reschedule, he had me an appointment on the day I requested, in one week. The massage was so relaxing and he did an excellent job at working out all the trouble areas I had been having with my neck and shoulders. His studio is clean, well decorated, and makes you feel relaxed in every way. The products he used were top notch, right down to the hot towels and the soothing body oils. If you are looking for an experienced Massage Therapist, then Corey is the total package, bringing both skill and a great customer service ethic. If I could give him ten stars I would.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

As someone who has received massages for 20+ years from therapists too numerous to mention I can honestly say Corey consistently delivers excellent massage therapy. He is very attentive to my needs at each visit, and always delivers exactly what I ask for (using deeper pressure than most people like, something that I have found lacking in all the other massage therapists I've tried in Lexington). I walk into his office with my muscles in knots and walk out feeling like a new person. Hope he never decides to move shop, I just might have to follow him!

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I had a bad experience with a prior massage that sent me to a doctor with bruised and swollen muscles in my back. I was nearly unable to move. I was on a heating pad, anti-inflammatory medication and a tins-machine. Nothing was working. Then I just started looking for someone who could help me. I found Corey. I left a message and he called me back and the rest is truly history. My back is so under control now. Corey knows when my stress is getting too high and is able to QUICKLY and gently get my muscles to comply even with a deep tissue massage! Now I am a regular and see him a minimum of twice a month. What a difference he has made in my life!

1  Thank ReGina B
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Just received my first massage from Corey Profitt and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it! I have had many massages before and this experience was very unique and very relaxing. I'm already looking forward to my next one! I highly recommend Corey Profitt Studios for your next massage...you won't want to go anywhere else after you experience it!!
Joe

1  Thank Joe L
Reviewed 18 February 2013

My pain management doctor referred me to Corey for massage therapy to help with chronic neck and shoulder pain. I was amazed at the relief I experienced even after just one treatment from Corey. He asked for a medical history and went over possible treatment plans with me before we got started, and this set my mind at ease. I now see Corey on a regular basis, and he also gives me recommendations on ways to help stay pain free in between my appointment every 2 weeks. Corey is helping me stay pain free and I highly recommend him and his massage services!

1  Thank Jim C