“Best Massage Lexington KY Offers”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Corey Proffitt Studios Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Corey Proffitt Studios offers safe and professional Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork in Lexington, KY. Swedish, Deep Tissue, Hot Stones, Aromatherapy and more are offered on a newly upgraded memory foam table with optional heat! Call to speak with our friendly and knowledgable staff or visit our website for more information, online booking and client testimonials! Open 7 days a week!
Reviewed 18 February 2013

My pain management doctor referred me to Corey for massage therapy to help with chronic neck and shoulder pain. I was amazed at the relief I experienced even after just one treatment from Corey. He asked for a medical history and went over possible treatment plans with me before we got started, and this set my mind at ease. I now see Corey on a regular basis, and he also gives me recommendations on ways to help stay pain free in between my appointment every 2 weeks. Corey is helping me stay pain free and I highly recommend him and his massage services!

1  Thank Jim C

Reviewed 27 July 2012

Amazing Massages by nice professionals for a reasonable price. The office is clean and modern and the staff extremely friendly and helpful.

2  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 14 July 2012

I live in Frankfort but usually go to Lexington for my massages. I have very specific needs and had been in a lot of pain, so I had been looking for a massage therapist to help me since I moved to Kentucky in 2009. After hearing me talk about trying so many different places, my co-workers bought me a gift certificate to go see Corey and the immediate results were unbelievable. There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Corey's work is. He is very professional and detail oriented, and his studio is clean, beautiful and relaxing. I would summarize Corey's massage as the perfect combination of relaxation and REAL therapy. I can't imagine life without my weekly massage and am so glad that my co-workers changed my life by getting me that gift certificate and allowing Corey to get my pain under control once and for all. To say the very least, I highly recommend Corey's massages.

6  Thank Gene S
Reviewed 24 March 2012

Wonderful massage. Corey was very caring and professional and I felt at ease right away. Looking back on my visit I would have to say that the massage was the best I've had.

3  Thank Michelle R