“The best in town”

Heavens to Betsy! Gourmet Sandwiches & Desserts
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Lawrenceburg
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Food is amazing and so is the staff. It is a must have to believe just how great this place is. The restaurant felt so good inside..very nicely decorated. They certainly put love into their sandwiches.

1  Thank Ashley S

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Food was decent but service good be friendlier. Jumbalaya soup was spicy. Sandwiches were tasty. They have beer and wine which I needed between distillery tour stops.

1  Thank JDS333
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Today 15 of us rode our motorcycles to Lawrenceburg to eat at Heavens to Betsy. It was a great choice. I got the hot spicy Italian with a cup of tomato basil soup. Let me tell you it was spicy and a lot of it. The cup of soup was a huge cup, glad I didn't get a bowl. Soup was hot and warmed my innards. Sandwich was $9.50 and soup $2.00. I thought that was high, but sandwich was loaded with meat. Service was was fast, got our 15 orders out to us quickly. Heavens to Betsy is located in downtown Lawrenceburg and bringing the downtown back in a small town

1  Thank Larry H
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

My son and I were traveling thru the area and he found this place. It was great. The sandwiches were tasty and the soup was a great addition to our meal. Location was easy to get to off the I-64. Definitely worth a stop and service was so pleasant too.

1  Thank Scott S
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

This was our second visit. Food is fantastic, fresh and staff is friendly. Highly recommend. Dessert is a must so save room

1  Thank Ttaylor437763