“LOVED IT!”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 March 2017

chose Blacksmiths because it was 1/2 way between Newmarket and Whitby for a sisters lunch. Couldn't have made a better choice. The food was beyond amazing with flavour, flavour, flavour! The chef is truly creative with his food pairings, brie, cheddar, house made fig jam and baby spinach ... beyond average grilled cheese sandwich - spectacular, I just can't say enough. We will definitely be going back.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Blacksmith's Bistro

Reviewed 6 January 2017

I have been here many times for lunch and dinner.
A bit pricey but to me it is well worth it.
Have tried many pasta dishes and The Blacksmith's Patter,Delicious.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Our "go to" restaurant for the past 8 years. The food has been consistently delicious and we've always been made to feel welcome. Great for couples, double dates, ladies night out or a nice afternoon lunch.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

I attended Blacksmith's on 2 successive nights. The first with my colleagues and the second with my wife. Both times the service was exceptional and the food delicious... I am embarrassed to say I over ate both times! Calamari grilled to perfection. Salmon tartar is full on taste!

Reviewed 30 September 2016

We had an afternoon drink, and reserved a table for dinner. The manager said he would put the afternoon drinks on the dinner bill. We returned at 6.00 pm and ordered our dinner. The service was friendly, and our memories of a nice meal proved correct. We ordered smoked salmon and wild boar sliders as starters. The sliders were really enough for a meal by themselves. Main courses were rack of lamb and shrimp [prawn] pasta. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and managed to finish the substantial portions.