Brookshire Inn
US$ 91
US$ 80
ComfortSuites
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We stay here every year and every year it seems to go down. Last year the sheets were dirty and we had to have them changed. This year the sheets were stained and had burn holes. There was also a drawer missing from the dresser. I asked if they had a roll away bed after we checked in and was told "yes, I will bring it to your room". I said thank you and finished unloading my car except for the air mattress I brought. Upon checkout saw I was charged for the roll away. Had I known there was a fee i would have used the air mattress that I had. When I talked to them I was told sorry..... they charged my card for it without asking me and wouldn't refund.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Thelmamoore23, Manager at Brookshire Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you for staying here at Brookshire Inn.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for business for a couple nights. The rooms and rather the whole place was very clean. The continental breakfast has the following options: waffles, donuts, bagels, cereal, coffee. The place was basic and didn't have any high end finishes but the price ($85/night) reflected that. It also offers free wifi which was surprisingly fast. The staff was very friendly and accomdating.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2016

This is a basic hotel that has been injected with charm and personality. It is very clean and nicely decorated and the staff is lovely. We did have a spider in our room and the carpet had some stains but otherwise everything was fine. There are not many choices in this area and I saw some of the other options, this is the best one. There are some fast food options for eating but if you want a decent meal then you would need to drive at least 20 miles away from the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Shawness W
Thelmamoore23, Manager at Brookshire Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2016

Thank you for staying with us. Hope to see you soon.
Thanks
Thelma

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

The place is clean, had some stink bugs in room. The breakfast is not anything amazing a few things of juice, and donuts in a single bag and waffles to put in a toaster. The rooms r basic and the fridge's and microwaves are limited. It is located in a small town and with that comes with the bare minimum. I will stay again because it is clean. I stayed last week.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Jennifer S
Thelmamoore23, General Manager at Brookshire Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2016

Thank you for you response. We are glad to have great guest like you stay with us.
Please when you stay again let us know what we can do to make your stay better…

Thel a Moore

Reviewed 14 July 2015

We were there a week on a Mission trip. We were so pleased with this beautiful, warm and quiet place. The rooms; were clean and well kept. Furnishings throughout seemed to be new & well maintained; the mattresses were so comfortable; Beginning with the Asst. Mgr. Mrs. Thelma Moore, the entire staff was outstanding......kind .gracious and were very accommodating to our requests. Continental breakfast was served daily. The first floor was non-smoking and no tobacco odor at all.; All around I would enthusiastically recommend this Inn.
recommend this Inn to anyone.

Room Tip: I think for a non-smoker, any room on the 1st floor would be good.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank June S
Thelmamoore23, Manager at Brookshire Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2015

Thank you very much for staying with us .It was a pleasure.
Thanks