“Fantastic Service and New Sandwich! ”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #5 of 9 Restaurants in Horse Cave
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped here while traveling home from Florida. The whole area was on a water boil order so we had to get cans of Diet Coke but the Manager was very nice and let us have 1 for a refill on our way out. We were happy because let’s face it, it is one of our main reasons for going to McDonalds, they have the best soda around! Anyway, Dana, was friendly and fantastic at the register so I wanted to give her a shout out. I tried a great new sandwich on the menu the Garlic Cheese Burger and it was fantastic. I will order again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Basic Micky D's fare, service was o.k. really need to bake those biscuits a little longer.If I had stayed there longer I would have sent them back.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, fresh smoothie. Conviently located just off expressway I-65 inside the Love fuel plaza. Easy off/Easy on. Both an exterior entrance and an interior entrance/opening between McDonald's, Subway, and Love store where you can get hotdogs, hats, and even vehicle parts.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

The service was slow .big Mac was cold .holiday pie was hard .i honestly think nobody at this place cares

Reviewed 19 October 2017

great food fast service got the evening meal to go food was hot till we got to the hotel and discovered that we where missing a burger we ordered so a coupon for next use

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK