US$ 83
US$ 58
US$ 55
Red Roof
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 61/night.

US$ 58
US$ 52
US$ 71
All reviewsaffordable place to stayfree wifican't beat the pricechain hotelsfridge and microwavenew carpethouse keepingcoffee makerroad tripstay there againwe've stayedbed was comfortableamenitiesshampoocleanlinessfurnishingsrepair
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Rooms were clean and nice. The management is friendly and parking was very acomadating. I will stay here again next time I am in town. They have reasonable nightly and weekly rates to fit whichever need you have.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2018

I'm retired from the military and they gave us a discount but for the price it wouldn't have mattered. They were very nice and made sure we had everything we needed to be comfortable during our stay. The rooms are very clean and cozy and the location was very accessible to the interstate. There are places to eat within walking distance of the motel and the parking lot was clean and well maintained. I would definitely recommend this motel if you intend on traveling to this area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

I would definitely stay here again. The motel is old, but it is comfortable, quiet and clean. I was leery after reading some unfavorable reviews,because I was travelling alone. But I was reassured as soon as I drove in. The building and grounds are very well maintained. The room has a refrigerator,microwave and as full size, programmable coffe pot. TV and a/c worked great. The owner offered me two ice cold bottles of water and stepped outside and directed me to my room. It is definitely better than some of the low end chain hotels.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Great bed, private, walk-in shower, and a very cozy bed.the motel was very accessible from i-65 and is with walking distance of lost river cave tours and just a 20 minute drive from the beutiful mammoth cave.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Called to set up a reservation prior to arriving. Informed owner it was for myself and pet that I have. Went into the office and the first thing I noticed was a futon that was facing a large monitor with multiple angles of cameras where the owner and staff (family) have a eating/break area set up; I was given room# 24 next to the office. I was kept awake by their conversations all the way to 11:00 at night. Room 24 smelled horrible like bug spray & the smell of food from the owners office area. Also there is a maintenance room next door where people were entering at all times of the day & night. After checking out the owners said to me there would be no "fees" during my stay however when I was bringing my pet to my vehicle he confronted me and told me to enter the office then became argumentative and charged me an additional $10.00 pet fee.. He became belligerent about the issue so not wanting any trouble I paid it and hurried off his property. There is one overhead light in the room which does nothing to illuminated the room due to the dark paneling and furniture with dark bedding in this miserable room. Save yourself the anguish and choose a more hospitable accommodation.

Stayed: April 2018