“Yum!”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #23 of 92 Restaurants in Hopkinsville
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Went here for a late dinner. I had the grilled chicken sandwich and hash browns with chili. I get this every time I go to a Waffle House. It was good!!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Stopped in for a late dinner after a long day on the road. Took my order right away and I was in and out in under 10 minutes with my to go order. Cook was fast and food was great. Waitress was obviously new and learning, but did a great job with a little coaching from the cook.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Fast service, friendly atmosphere and a great breakfast. I had the special which included 2 eggs, bacon, hash browns, waffle, and toast. In and out in less than 30 minutes. Will definitely go back.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 2 October 2017

The Waffle House in Hopkinsville has the typical yummy Waffle House food. But to top it off, our Waffle House has GREAT people working there. I love the personalities and the conversation!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I love waffles, so we try to go to the Waffle House when we have the time. This particular one in Hop-town was just okay. I had the all star breakfast as I often do, so I can get eggs, meat, grits and a waffle. Although the food was good, the place was not in very good condition. Food service areas were clean but, the building itself was definitely in need of a makeover. The staff were nice though. Not a lot of seating or parking available as at most Waffle Houses.

Date of visit: September 2017