“Oh yeah”
Review of Jersey Mike's Subs

Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #21 of 89 Restaurants in Hopkinsville
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is expensive but worth it. Easy access with plenty of parking. Fairly clean and employees were very friendly. My daughters first time at Jersey Mikes and she loved it. Give them a try if you're looking for a sub sandwich!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I got the Philly Steak and cheese sub. My cheese wasn’t even melted. They put Jalapeños all over my sub. It was one of the worst tasting Philly Steak and Cheese sandwiches I have ever eaten.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Very tasty subs and plenty of choices. I had the big kahuna sub which was really good. The cold subs looked good too.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

I called at the first opening hour at this location to order 8 boxed lunches. The young man was so nice on the phone and once I got into the shop all the staff was so friendly and professional. The facility was so clean and atmosphere was very cheerful. The lunch boxes were right to my order and such a life saver for a quick lunch for a bunch of out of towners. Thank you so much from the all of us. Great Job!

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

I've been coming here for a few years now! I love this place! The workers are always great! If you're there ask for Christian! He will take care of you from beginning to end! He's fast and friendly and always who I look for to have an incredible sub that's worth the price! Sometimes he's the only one working and he can treat every customer and you feel like you're the only one in the store.
Great food! A little pricey, but with the right person behind the counter it's 100% worth it

Thanks man!