“Favorite fries!!!!”

Add it.
Rally's Hamburgers
Ranked #31 of 89 Restaurants in Hopkinsville
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Getting food took a little longer than usual to get but it was lunch time. Since it did take longer than usual, she upgraded my drink to a large. The fries are soooooo goid! Especially with mayo. Could eat just that.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Love the deals they keep coming up with! New flavors of burgers! Also their text club has pretty good deals pop up every week!

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Overall, I would consider Rally's your typical fast food place. I usually find myself going to this local Rally's because they stay open late (most places around here close at 10), have good specials (Ex 2 for 3 deals), fast service, and pretty good tasting fries.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

This was my first trip to this establishment. I ordered their $4 meal deal. Their fries are great and chocolate shake was yummy. It's a great value.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

I usually grab a sandwich there for lunch. It's quick and always good. The Big Buford is my favorite. I always customize my sandwich, and they have it ready so quickly! Their loaded fries are also great! The ice cream cones are a nice treat!
They always offer coupons for extra savings!