All reviews breakfast bar fine place staff was friendly and helpful bed was very comfortable shaker village baymont karen cleanliness inns
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Walked around furniture to get to the front desk. Walked in our room, noticed immediately the microwave that lives on the floor. Very old brown carpet on the floor. We placed the bath towels on the floor to walk on. Room furnishings looked like flea market finds. At breakfast the fruit was apples that looked like wrinkled old men. There was a 1/2 pitcher of who only knows how old milk for cereal and outdated yogurt . Corporate Wyndym why have you not been to this place? I’ve stayed at Baymont before and it was nothing like this!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Sharon W
Reviewed 20 September 2018

The lady at the front desk was the only good thing I can say about this hotel. Room 1, we refused due to very visible mold on the window. Room 2 we refused, because of the odor of the AC. Room 3 we accepted, but shouldn't have. The toilet ran ALL night so we kept the door closed. The shower doors of Room 3 weren't even attached at the bottom, so you could actually swing them back and forth....we absolutely did not use the shower!! Didn't stay for the breakfast. I agree with a previous reviewer....head to Danville instead.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Crazy desk clerk mething out in the room above us pacing and shouting. Had to physically get desk clerk to go up and show her someone was in the room. First room toilet didn't work, Second one the heat didn't work right. I feel like I was robbed by how much I paid to stay here. Spend your $$ elsewhere!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Budget-priced clean, quiet, safe lodging. Staff friendly but limited in knowledge of area and motel operations. Very basic provided breakfast with no fresh fruit but microwave-heated frozen omelets and sausage with cold cereal, yogurt, and juices and coffee.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Myself my husband and daughter had been doing the huge 127 Yard Sale route. We checked in around 9:30 at night and to say the least we were very tired. And also I had had a tough way to go with a vender and I walked in angry as heck with an attitude. The first of staff I came in contact with was Angie, she could tell I was in a mood and asked me what was wrong. I told her bad, bad day and tired. Within a few minutes she had me so calm and then laughing before I walked away from the counter. Awesome lady! There were a couple extra things we needed and she was quick to accommodate. We get to the room, it smelled clean and it was clean. The beds were comfortable and our experience was very nice. On checkout we met Kasey, she also was a very capable and friendly staff member. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. They did a great job for us. Thanks.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family