See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2016

I was checking in late (about midnight). The lobby door was locked and I had to ring the bell several times. It had appeared that the front desk worker was asleep. She took our reservations, only for my partner and I to try to open the door and there were already guests in that room!! We were outraged! We took it back to her and demanded a different room. We tried this one and the key wouldn't unlock the door. We went a third time, this time we were upgraded, and the key worked and no one was inside. After all that hassle, the hotel room was dirty, antiquated, and needing of update. The beds were hard as a rock and pillows flat. The fitted sheet on both of the beds wouldn't stay on. The A/C unit was so loud that it kept us up all night. The only thing we liked was that the room offered a balcony, but there were too many cons, with the unprofessional staff and inadequate rooms. I definitely won't be back.

Room tip: Stay away.
Date of stay: June 2016

Reviewed 3 April 2016

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2016

So on the website, i make my reservation. Pet Friendly. I added in my comments that I need a Pet friendly room. So i get my confirmation email. I call then to assure they know I am traveling with a pet (common courtesy) So because I have a pet I can only get a room with 2 double beds. Not a queen but double bed small..Ugh. Not going there. So I express that stinks and I apologize but will have to cancel. They guy is short with me and gives me my cancellation number and I say thank you and he just hangs up. No, have a nice day, sorry we could not accommodate. What happened to being polite???

Room tip: If you have a Dog be prepared for a LITTLE bed.
Date of stay: March 2016