“Extremely rude front desk man”

Days Inn Harrodsburg
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Harrodsburg
Reviewed 12 June 2016

The hotel could not tell me how to get to there location. I was touring on my bike. I asked if they could pick me up, they said yes but never arrived. A lady thankfully dropped me off. A young Indian man at reception wanted to know why I wasn't app receptive of their efforts. I said I had waited an hour and they never showed up. He got upset, I said I was done talking about and wanted my room key. I believe he put me on the top floor so I'd have to carry my bike up there. The man is part of ownership apparently.

Room Tip: Stay away until management changes
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Scott A
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

I was checking in late (about midnight). The lobby door was locked and I had to ring the bell several times. It had appeared that the front desk worker was asleep. She took our reservations, only for my partner and I to try to open the door and there were already guests in that room!! We were outraged! We took it back to her and demanded a different room. We tried this one and the key wouldn't unlock the door. We went a third time, this time we were upgraded, and the key worked and no one was inside. After all that hassle, the hotel room was dirty, antiquated, and needing of update. The beds were hard as a rock and pillows flat. The fitted sheet on both of the beds wouldn't stay on. The A/C unit was so loud that it kept us up all night. The only thing we liked was that the room offered a balcony, but there were too many cons, with the unprofessional staff and inadequate rooms. I definitely won't be back.

Room Tip: Stay away.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2016

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrodsburg
6.3 km away
Quality Inn Danville
#5 of 6 in Danville
12.8 km away
Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill - The Inn

Been to Days Inn Harrodsburg? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK