See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2016

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2016

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2016

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2016

So on the website, i make my reservation. Pet Friendly. I added in my comments that I need a Pet friendly room. So i get my confirmation email. I call then to assure they know I am traveling with a pet (common courtesy) So because I have a pet I can only get a room with 2 double beds. Not a queen but double bed small..Ugh. Not going there. So I express that stinks and I apologize but will have to cancel. They guy is short with me and gives me my cancellation number and I say thank you and he just hangs up. No, have a nice day, sorry we could not accommodate. What happened to being polite???

Room Tip: If you have a Dog be prepared for a LITTLE bed.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel. Was there for 2 months for a work project. On check-in all my dates were not available and it looked like I may have to check out for a weekend at the middle of the stay for some function taking place in town. The management was accommodating and found a way to keep my room for me. There is a morning breakfast bar that they also opened up about 30 minutes early because I left for work so early. I would definitely stay again. The rooms were cleaned weekly and as often as I needed something extra without any fuss.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business