“No King bed because I have a pet then had to cancel”

Days Inn Harrodsburg
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Harrodsburg
Reviewed 23 March 2016

So on the website, i make my reservation. Pet Friendly. I added in my comments that I need a Pet friendly room. So i get my confirmation email. I call then to assure they know I am traveling with a pet (common courtesy) So because I have a pet I can only get a room with 2 double beds. Not a queen but double bed small..Ugh. Not going there. So I express that stinks and I apologize but will have to cancel. They guy is short with me and gives me my cancellation number and I say thank you and he just hangs up. No, have a nice day, sorry we could not accommodate. What happened to being polite???

Room Tip: If you have a Dog be prepared for a LITTLE bed.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel. Was there for 2 months for a work project. On check-in all my dates were not available and it looked like I may have to check out for a weekend at the middle of the stay for some function taking place in town. The management was accommodating and found a way to keep my room for me. There is a morning breakfast bar that they also opened up about 30 minutes early because I left for work so early. I would definitely stay again. The rooms were cleaned weekly and as often as I needed something extra without any fuss.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 December 2015

The room was tolerable; however, one had to work around the water and mud at the side entrance. This place is in dire need of updating and a good cleaning.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 12 November 2015

I had to travel to Harrodsburg for a funeral. The hotel rates in the area were simply outrageous! I typically do not like Days Inn but decided to give them a call. I ended up booking a room with them which ended up being a suite. I was surprised at the spaciousness of the room as well as how comfortable the bed was. The furnishings in the room leaves a lot to be desired for they seriously need to modernize their hotel. The breakfast was quite poor as there was not much there with the exception of the cereal and a couple of pastries. If you are simply needing a place to rest you might give them a try. Terrible internet service. You will be disappointed!

Room Tip: The hotel located in a reasonably quiet area.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2015

It is a very beautiful place. Larry upfront was wonderful. Rooms are huge compared to the motels I visit

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business