“Old fashion dinner”

Harrodsburg Harvest Coffee
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 10
Description: Our focus is fresh offerings from our specialty grade coffees and teas to items made by our pastry chef. We sell whole bean coffee and are able to grind it to your specifications. Our menu includes pastries, desserts and soups made fresh by our pastry chef. We also offer fresh salads, sandwiches and breakfast offerings. We carry a variety of loose leaf tea and tea bags as well as other retail items. For more reviews and information visit our Facebook page.
Reviewed 26 September 2017

We got breakfast, they also serve lunch but no Supper. Home style cooking. This is a place locals go to.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Lattes and chicken salad sandwiches very good. Drinks are a little overpriced (but I think that at most restaurants). Friends I was with got other items and we all were very pleased. Service was good. It was our 1st visit and we will return

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We drove scenic Hwy 68 from Lexington to Harrodsburg KY and were pleasantly surprised what a cute preserved Historic Downtown this is.
Great coffee!
Highly recommend stopping here.
I had a perfect Latte

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for a good lunch at a reasonable price this is it. My wife and I had the BLT sandwich with two or three sides to choose from. We chose baked chips, although the red potato salad sounded good. The bread was lightly toasted and the bacon was just right. Not to soft and not too crispy. It is clean and nicely decorated cafe. Very inviting. A good place to stop and eat.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

The hours are not ideal for myself but if you're looking for some good food at a low cost this is the place. I was surprised at how much food for how little cost. The food was great and staff was fantastic. The WiFi was difficult to access and the sitting area didn't facilitate conversation. It was almost as if there should be a center piece but there wasn't. With a little help they could easily be a booming business. The marketing is a little off. I didn't know even know they were there. I found them completely by mistake .

1  Thank Qpids