All reviews and flat screen tv new carpet visiting family night's sleep would definitely stay here again next morning microwave
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed with my family over Labor Day weekend while visiting family. The room was nicer than I expected and pretty clean. Well appointed with microwave, refrigerator and flat screen tv. The staff was friendly and accommodating. There was a free continental breakfast and it is pet friendly for a very reasonable nominal fee. Only complaint was the toilet needed a new flush valve in our room as it kept draining and refilling all night. Maybe I should have turned off the water line. We will stay there again next time we are in the area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
qualityinngrayson, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and addressed the issue with your toilet immediately, thank you for letting us know. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

TERRIBLE!!! DO NOT STAY HERE!! When we checked in, the man at the front desk wrote down my debit card number on a piece of paper. When I questioned him and told him I was not comfortable with it, he simply said that's what management told him to do....then went on to say I was not the first person to complain. It is supposed to be a non-smoking hotel but When we stepped into our room, you could smell cigarette smoke. The A/C unit was so loud it was hard to sleep. The mattresses were very uncomfortable. The room just didn't feel clean. We didn't even try the breakfast, I couldn't wait to get out of there. We have stayed at this hotel many times when it was under another name, we will NEVER stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017
2  Thank anlzb

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We apologize for the issue with check in. The hotel was in the process of switching over to new management and we were having issues with the system. This was addressed immediately and everything is now running great! We are sorry for the inconvenience and apologize for the issue and would love the chance to provide you with a great customer experience

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

They obviously don't care about safety or security . Below malfunctioning exit and security camera . They have no ice machines. They have not had ice machines in a year the area is stuffed with old beds where the ice machine should be

Stayed: July 2017
2  Thank Jey G

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We apologize for the issues and have addressed all of these issues. The hotel went under new management in July and these issues were the first on our list of changes to be made, we also felt these were all important issues. We had an ice machine put in and also vending machines, we installed a new security system and have the entire area monitored and are still in the process of many other changes. We hope you will come back and stay with us again and give us the chance to provide you with a better customer experience.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

I stayed here after driving on the interstate all day, and I had a great experience overall.
When I walked into the lobby at 4:00pm, the woman who waited on me was very friendly, smiled, and made pleasant small talk with me. I got a good first impression of the place.
I parked right outside my room door, which I loved. It's nice to walk only a few feet to unload the car.
In my room, there was a huge, king-sized bed with clean bedding.
When I turned on the television in my room, the picture was fuzzy, which I knew meant that the cable wasn't hooked up properly, so I had to tell the office, but a maintenance man came to my room within two minutes and re-hooked up and/or fixed the cable connection. This whole process took about twenty minutes total, but it was worth the minor wait.
Other than that, I had no problems of any kind.
The hotel was quiet that night. (I took my dog outside at midnight for a walk around the parking lot, and the entire hotel was very calm and quiet.)
The next morning, I went to the lobby for coffee and smiled and said hello to the morning front desk employee, but she did not acknowledge me. When I went back for my second cup, I said hello again, and then she finally smiled at me.
Minor stuff, but I guess my experience was pretty good overall, and that's why I'm giving this hotel an excellent rating.

Room Tip: They have both smoking and non-smoking rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately I gave this property a very low review. While on the surface the property looks nice, the fact that it seems like the last three times I've stayed here, "the wind is blowing" the television service so that it does not work. In order to get on the internet, I am using my hot spot, at my expense! You guessed it! "The wind is blowing!" I thought I'd take advantage and go to bed early! The bed is a cheap mattress in that when you lay on it, you feel the springs. And they have just renovated! They must have purchased the mattress at the neighborhood third hand store. I can't remember the last time I registered such a complaint.

The room was clean, there were no odors, the safety latch was broken, the tub faucet drips. Now folks, I'm looking now for things!

If you arrive at midnight, bring a mattress pad, and leave early with no thought of relaxing by catching up on the news, etc, you'll probably be OK.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business