All reviewsmaking the reservationroom was cleanwafflesfront desk clerkstay there againstaff was friendlycarter cavesmotelhardwoodcheckinkentuckyinternetconvenience
Reviewed 4 January 2018

The hotel is nice for the Grayson, Ky area. The front desk staff was very friendly. The room was clean with a comfortable bed. I slept well. I'll return to this hotel for future stays.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Heather B, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Grayson, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and Again Thank you to my co workers for their small town charm you make my job so much easier. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Actually, saying the walls of this hotel are paper thin is doing a disservice to the sound deadening qualities of paper. More like opaque air. I ended up staying here for ten months and several truths about this place became very apparent.

The cleanliness of this place is probably below par, but in their defense, it was booked out by over the road construction workers for a year. What is inexcusable, however, is never properly fixing or maintaining anything. Three separate times I booked a room and opened to door to a deluge of water from the ac unit or fridge etc. Smelly musty carpet, that immediately blackened my socks. Door card readers malfunctioning. (That happens constantly) TV sets that would permanently mute if you changed the channel. You had to unplug the tv and cable box to get sound back. Internet does not work in about half the rooms and if it does work, its comically slow. The list goes on.

Breakfast was a complete joke and plenty of hotels at this price point offer hot breakfast. The reason for this is simple. Its the same reason nothing is fixed and the internet is slow. Its the same reason after staying here for ten months as a loyal customer and putting up with all the issues, the owner raised the room rate over 60% in a single night.

The front desk staff work hard and I feel for them. They will bend over backward and do what they can for you but it can only be so much with the tools they are given. Unfortunately the owner of this hotel is a cheap punk. He has lost this customer forever.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for the 10 months that you and several other workers spent with us I can truely say you guys were very kind, gracious, patient and very understanding. You all are truely missed you brought quite a bit of money to our small community from shopping in our stores to eating in our restaurants and we can tell a big difference since the job ended. I am sorry for every issue you encountered my staff and I felt like the red carpet should have been rolled out. Just know that all of you because I feel in this review you are speaking for all the Workers kept a lot of people working that would not have had that opportunity in this again small community you all meant a lot more than what you realized to us we would have given you the world if we could have..Thanks again to my co workers for doing their best to keep our customers comfortable well you guys were not customers more like friends and You wrote a very honest and well written review that I very much appriciated your honesty if your ever through stop by and say hello.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Our truck broke down on 64 on Thanksgiving weekend as we were headed home to Pennsylvania. It was towed and we were dropped off at Grayson Super 8. The checkin was quick and the price was great! The room and bathroom were clean. There was a fridge and microwave, which we used often. The workers were all sympathetic and kind and helped us out a lot. My only complaint was they supply no soap nor shampoo. As this was an unplanned 3 day stay over, we were unprepared. I will return soon and stay here again, and better prepared!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

I just had a wait what moment....no soap or shampoo?? We honestly don't have the amenities of a Wyndham Resort but soap and shampoo we have cases I am so sorry I'm not for sure what happened but I promise you this won't happen again. I will make an ammenity list and put in the room that makes guests aware of what ammenties we do offer. We do get other guests that did not have the choice like you to be prepared and you shouldn't have to be and I don't want this to happen to another guest. Thank you for your wonderful and informative review Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

The people who work here will go way out of their way to help you, make you feel comfortable, do extra things like fil up your coffee thermos, have breakfast ready early, etc. etc. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Heather B, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Grayson, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Thank You I could read comments like this all day. We are not always on top of our customer service game lol but we try hard to make our customers feel like even when its hard to be away from home will give you a little piece of home town comfort.