“Great Find”

Lite Side Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Grand Rivers
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Fresh Foods; Breakfast & Lunch. Open from 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. Wednesday thru Sunday. They have THE BEST home made LOW FAT muffins I've ever tasted. You can order their muffins to be shipped anywhere as well. Delightful and moist...you cannot tell they are low fat at all. I've also had their Chicken Quesadila's; Wick (Roast Beef & Cheese on a home made roll); Foccacia; and everything they serve is very good. Fresh baked each day. I highly recommend this little bakery. Outside dining with a few tables indoors as well. They take all major credit cards. Located 3 miles from the north entrance to Land Between the Lakes National Recreation area. You can also buy a picnic basket lunch! I love it!
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Looking for a nice lunch on a cool spring day in Grand Rivers, KY. We saw this on trip advisor and decided to give it a try.
We walked in to one of the most beautiful displays of muffins ever! We ordered a Bison Burger and shared a cup of Mozat Ball soup. Both were delicious! The bun for the Bison Burger was the best I've ever had. We each picked a muffin to go. My husband choose the Strawberry Crunch, and I had the Carrot Cake Raisen. Both were excellent. We returned the next day for more soup and muffins! Wonderful, comfortable place!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We were visiting the area and made a stop at this quaint little cafe. The food was amazing. The homemade bread & buns were delicious. Extremely friendly and courteous staff. A great little outside porch to enjoy the scenic view. Loved it!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank CWelker
Reviewed 16 October 2017

My wife and I had lunch and a delicious, huge muffin at this little cafe and bakery. I had the bison burger. Very good! It's run by a sweet older lady who is wonderful and loves to chat with her customers. I highly recommend it. All buns, breads, and desserts are homemade and excellent.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We had the breakfast casserole and it was so good. An ample serving that you think you can't eat, but you do. The toast was crisp and thick not your ordinary bread. Good coffee too. All served by Irene. She is a gracious hostess and we will definitely be back when we return to Grand River.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank MaryAnnD8491
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Stopped in for lunch on our way to the LBL. Had the roast beef slider...OH MY...it was delicious! Was too full to have one of those giant muffins, so we took some with us for later. They are to die for! Bob and Irene make you feel so welcome to this quaint little restuarant. Will surely return!

Date of visit: September 2017