“Homemade Goodness”

Dockers Bayside Grille
Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Grand Rivers
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 12
Cuisines: American
Description: Seasonal restaurant, located within Green Turtle Bay Resort with a spectacular view of the harbor. Casual dining inside or outdoor seating on our front and back porches.
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Their salted Caramel cookies are amazing and you can't eat just one bite, they are addicting. So better just go ahead and buy extra. Also their cinnamon rolls are great.
I am picky about my cinnamon rolls and these are a must have with a cup of coffee.
Friendly staff and great lake view.

Vida G, Manager at Dockers Bayside Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, Marci! Our baked goods are a staple here at Docker's. You can also order large quantities for events and birthdays!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

My husband and I went here for lunch on our Anniversary. It is a very small place but there was a table for two. Our server, Missy, seemed to pre-occupied with her friends that were dining there. She spent all her time on them and we felt completely ignored. She was borderline rude as well. I asked her about the chicken salad and she said "I don't know, they make it in the kitchen". No, let me check that for you, or, I can find out. Never smiled, took our order, brought food and we never saw her again. We had to raise our hands for her to come back to the table for drink refills. Then, we had to get up and go to the counter to get our bill from her and a box for our leftover food. We did enjoy the food, it was very good. Hubby had the catfish and I had the club sandwich. I would go back for the food, but I sure hope Missy isn't our server. Her tip is this...be NICE to all your customers, not just your friends who are in there eating!

Vida G, Guest Relations Manager at Dockers Bayside Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Thank you for the review and we will certainly address the service. We are happy you enjoyed your meal and hope you will stop by again.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

This is where we start off each morning we are at the lake, fabulous breakfast! Its a very convenient location while staying at Green turtle Bay. Friendly staff! the pie is amazing too!

Love that pie! Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Lakeside cafe at Grand Rivers.Ky
Offers indoor seating, outdoor seated on front deck or on screened area in back. Food is good, generous portions albeit a bit pricy on the sides, bar service, ample parking.

Vida G, Guest Relations Manager at Dockers Bayside Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank you for the nice review of our Dockers Bayside Grille. Did you get to try Phyliss' homemade pies? Dee-lish! We hope you get to come back and visit again soon!

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

While staying at the Green Turtle Bay Resort we would walk down to Dockers for breakfast in the morning. Although my husband was happy with eggs every morning, I tried something different each day. One Day gravy and biscuits, one day BLT etc. Everything we had was good and the staff was friendly and attentive. Love the decor and the view of the water!

Thanks so much for the kind words, Carol! We're glad that you explored the menu options while at Green Turtle Bay. The eggs are a true staple to breakfast, so your husband made a good choice. We hope that you come back to visit with us again, soon!