“Good food at a good price!”

El Tapatio Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in Grand Rivers
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This fairly new Mexican food restaurant is located in the former Miss Scarlett's location off the I-24 exit 31. The food is good, the price is right, and the staff is very friendly and eager to please.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Stumbled upon El Tapatio while driving from St. Louis to Nashville, and can't imagine finding a better place for lunch! The food impressed a New Yorker and a Californian, the service was friendly and fast - could not have asked for more!

Reviewed 17 April 2017

My mother and I went there today (04/16/17), and as always the food was awesome!!! The service was top notch. We were able to meet the family, and they work great together. You are treated as royality. This is true authentic Mexican food. The family has experience with other Mexican restaurant business and they decided to start their own. It is the only Mexican restaurant in Grand Rivers. Stop there and eat and you wont leave hungry.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

We were in Grand Rivers for a birthday celebration and happened on this place ! It is authentic and very good Tex -Mex food and the service was very good and friendly.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

We came here because we were camped for the night at the campground next door. (Tween the Lakes RV Park). The campground wasn't much, but the El Tapatio restaurant was excellent! I got the Fiesta Bowl and loved it. Shrimp, chicken and steak with lots of fajita type vegetables in a bowl with perfectly seasoned rice. My husband said his chimichanga's flavor was very good. I wish we lived closer. I'd come her again for sure.

2  Thank Linder2