All reviews room was clean front desk open to the outside staff was very friendly motel style feel very welcome ample parking local restaurants up to date breakfast area last minute eggs corridor facility interior cereal
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Staff was very friendly and considerate that our dog was traveling with us.. Made us all feel very welcome. Room was clean and has all amentities needed- nice & big enough for the dog and us to move around & put up his bed. Breakfast area was kept up well but could have more variety- especially fresh fruit. Overall stay was nice & quiet.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Smokers outside of the rooms day and night and cigarette butts all over the place!
This hotel has a no smoking in your room policy and as a consequence smokers were sitting outside their room on the corridor smoking instead. The cigarette butts that strewn the floor were not cleaned up over the 2 nights we stayed. Also walking past and through clouds of smoke to get to breakfast wasn’t my idea of a good start to the day!
Our room was old and worn and in desperate need of refurbishment. The bathroom was small and shabby. The internet was OK for streaming a movie. The breakfast was basic and mediocre.
The motel style establishment is a quiet hotel set back far enough away from the main road yet it is close enough to all the main routes through Glasgow.

Room Tip: Choose a 100% Non-smoking Hotel
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I must say from the time I checked in til I checked out I was very impressed by the staff . Check in was little longer then expected but they were training a clerk so it was fine. The lady working at check out was very nice very friendly, really refreshing to be around.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2018

It stuck me just how quiet the room is on the facility, being as the door is facing a large green field and trees. Really quiet. Nice. Minimal highway noise.This is exactly what I expect of Quality Inn as for what the line usually offers. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Room was clean. I did not use the WiFi. Restaurant idea was provided when requested - it was good, too. I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: The rooms entrances face east away from noise. It is a quiet place.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Very friendly and helpful staff. I needed a room at the last minute that allowed a small service dog and Jean was extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms do open to the outside which at was somewhat handy. Ample parking right in front of room was convenient. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Whirlpool tubs in room as well.

Nice breakfast in the morning plus cereals available at all times and fresh cookies in the lobby at night.

Convenient to local restaurants and the interstate.

Plenty of well-lit areas to walk dog.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business