“Great Thai! ”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I love the chicken pad thai here. It's so flavorful and has a great amount of chicken. I don't recall what my friends ordered, but I know they enjoyed their dinners as well. Appetizers are good and the service is friendly and prompt. I'll be going back very soon!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Delicious, freshly made authentic food and decently priced. The staff is friendly and helpful and the atmosphere is casual. Seating is slightly limited and the wait can be long, but well worth it! Check times for service, as they do close for staff lunch and reopen for dinner!

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I have been here twice now and the food here is great. I had never had Thai food before I love Sushi so I tried this place to knock two birds out with one stone. I loved it! The sushi was great and I had pad Thai with medium heat and it was perfect! The restaurant was clean and the bathrooms were clean which I always check. The service was very friendly and I noticed alot of regulars there that were having conversations with the staff which I like. The prices were great also. I would definitely recommend this place to others and will definitely go back with my family who has never had thai before.

1  Thank atrainhansonn
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Overall interesting place with lot of tables squeezed. Food quality was good. Service was good and extensive menu

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant and great food and service. Very busy on Friday night but no wait. Some of the best sushi we have ever had.

Been to Mai Thai Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK