“Best Thai food I've found in Northern Kentucky”

Mai Thai Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 232 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Ignore that the building still looks like it was converted from an old Long John Silvers... it was. The interior is cozy enough and the food is very good. There is a good variety but I really crave what I already know is good when I go there.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Never disappointed, great food and service , extensive menus selection, sushi, Thai soups, fresh salad, Thai dishes, excellent serving sizes good value for money, 10 discount with cash

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

We loved their spring and vegetable rolls. Best I think I've ever had. Everyone enjoyed their dish, although I tasted my son's pad thai and found it to be lacking, flavor wise. He liked it, though, which is all that matters! My curry was delicious!

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Tried shrimp shu mai (very good), kappa roll (very good), wonton soup (average), ginger salad (very good), chicken satay (average), cali hand roll (average), garlic chicken stir fry (very good).

Service was very good.

Ambience was average.

Overall, a slightly generous Very Good

Reviewed 14 June 2017

The food was really good the atmosphere is nice, very popular with the Fire Department, I used to go there with them almost every time I was on shift, The staff is really nice to.