Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$157
HolidayInn.com$154
Hotels.com$157
Travelocity$157
FindHotel$154
Hurb$163
All reviews modern lobby bob evans check in was a breeze bed was very comfortable creation museum encounter ark
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2021

Reasonable price but this hotel is focused more on profit than customer service. Maintenance appears to be reactive and not proactive. Two different lights repeatedly flashing on our floor, not like the maintenance guy didn't see them as he came to our room as our refrigerator and TV would not work. I purposely didn't say anything out of curiosity but lights flashed the full4 days we were there. Wish maids had a check list to check room items as they were easy fixes as someone unplugged refrigerator and someone had moved HDMI cable into another port on TV. We paid $5 extra a day for breakfast which wasn't too bad although we got there 2 mornings an hour after they opened and only 2 yogurts left. Decided to ask on 3rd morning when we showed up over an hour before breakfast closed as there were no yogurts. Said they didn't have any more but I'm sure they are not getting food deliveries every day, probably more about profits so can only put out xx yogurts a day. On the plus side, I found the front desk staff to be very friendly, several saying hello as we walked in different days to elevators.

Date of stay: October 2021
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Florence, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2021

Hi mikeaB3012NU,

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. Thank you for mentioning our hospitable hotel front desk staff.

Our ultimate goal is to provide convenience and comfort to all of our guests. I am sorry for the troubles caused by the maintenance issues of the amenities and limited breakfast offering.

We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to identify areas that may need additional attention. I shared your remarks with the managerial team as a source to enhance our room features and dining encounter.

We can’t wait to offer you a more pleasant hotel encounter on your next stopover.

Warm regards,

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 22 September 2021

Clean rooms, pleasant staff, very noisy A/C, that will wake you up, no exhaust fan in bathroom, HORRIBLE coffee in rooms, HORRIBLE coffee downstairs, and HORRIBLE “breakfast”......powdered eggs?........Since we needed to stay 5 nights, we moved to another hotel after one night. This hotel is probably ok if you just need a clean room for 1 night, you sleep soundly, regardless of noise, and don’t mind waiting until you leave in the morning for a tolerable cup of coffee.

Room tip: The hotel was quiet, but the room A/C unit was LOUD
Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

Easy access, but far enough from to road so there is no road noise. The hotel is very well maintained and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was good sized and well laid out. The bed was very comfortable and we slept very well.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

I stayed here with my husband and two toddlers. The room was dirty. Food was left in the fridge. The tub didn’t drain. There was a dirty pair of socks left by the bed. They have signs in the hotel that they are sanitizing more but the room was gross. The sign also says if you’re unhappy they’ll make it right. The employee at the front desk stated she couldn’t do anything when I informed her of these issues. I attached a picture of the socks.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mjh1211
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Florence, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2021

Hi mjh1211,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel.

We pride ourselves on delivering an enjoyable hotel experience and what you stated isn't the brand standards that we live up to. I'm sorry to hear your discomfort due to the untidy condition of the room and the level of service taken in addressing this let you down. This is certainly not the experience you've come to expect from us. I brought this up to our local management's attention. Trust that all you've highlighted will be looked into to ensure this will not happen again. I also sent you a private message discussing this further.

We appreciate you choosing us for your lodging needs. I hope you'll give us another chance to make things right on your next visit with us.

Stay safe,

Jomar M.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 18 November 2020

We stayed here two nights and it was awesome. Clean, friendly staff, comfortable rooms and a hot breakfast!
I am not sure why the reviews are so low? but I would highly recommend this hotel you will love it.

Date of stay: November 2020