“My stay”
Review of Budget Inn

Budget Inn
Ranked #27 of 28 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 25 June 2012

My first visit to this hotel was about 4 months ago. The staff her are amazing and my room has become my 2nd home. The staff go out of their way to make sure everything is perfect. I have not had any issues the entire time. I would recomend this hotel to anyone who comes to visit the florence area. I have been here for 4 months on a weekly basis and would never think about going anywhere else. I am going to miss all the staff when I am done with work. But I will always atop by just to say Hi.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Liz B
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 May 2012

While on the interstate, in the midst of a hail storm we used Hotwire to locate a hotel. We chose the closest 2 1/2 star hotel, which happen to be this one hotel. The hotel was absolutely fithly and in poor repair. Body fluids stains were on three beds in two different rooms, the tubs were gray, spider webs, peeling wallpaper, exposed drywall. It was hideous.

Because I booked through Hotwire, I was obligated to review another room. It was just as bad. I left, without resolving with Hotwire and spent over 45 minutes on hold with them, another 40 to 60 minutes talking about the situation and was told I would be contacted to process my refund. It has been three days and I haven't heard from them.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Gail H
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I felt very comfortable here, the staff was very friendly, and most helpful, the room was clean, and I got a great nights sleep. I was very impressed with the breakfast, I didn't want to leave, I will come back and stay longer the next time.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank chad r
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Aside from the very convienient location, this hotel is just plain awful.
Stayed one night, which was more than enough time spent in this place.
Hotel is very large, and lobby fairly attractive, but rooms and hallways are dark, dingy, dirty and musty.
We were assigned a room in rear of hotel, and instructed to drive to back parking lot. Parking lot full of holes, tractor trailers and unlit. Felt very unsafe in parking lot. When tried to enter, key card would not open entrance door. Drove back to front desk and informed clerk, who was uninterested. Just stayed parked in front and walked through three long corridors to our room.
Room was not very clean - carpet/ furniture surfaces/ alatm clock, etc.
bathroom ceiling covered in mold above shower. Deadbolt on door difficult to lock.

Breakfast buffet was kind of icky as well - food/ crumbs in floor, on counters, trash cans overflowing.

Stayed here as was convenient to airport, and toughed it out as was only one night- but will never, ever stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank jeqrn26
Reviewed 9 March 2012

The hotel is situated in a big lot with no fence or landscaping in a rundown neighborhood. It is an older property that is not well maintained. The side doors did not lock properly even at night so anybody could wander inside the hotel. The building is the shape of a U with the pool in the middle. Getting a room facing the pool and see people with family playing around makes it feel a little safer but not by much. All it all, this place does not deserve a Quality Inn name.

Room Tip: If you have to stay there, ask for a room that open to the pool. Definitely avoid any room facing ou...