Lowest prices for your stay
$134
$131
Expedia.com$133
Hotels.com$133
Hurb$139
All reviews group visit cracker barrel front desk the shuttle driver restaurants within walking distance creation museum hotel is clean clean and friendly staff perfect place to stay parking lot outdoor pool excellent location excellent breakfast stayed for one night two night stay easy access close to the airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2022 via mobile

First off let me start by saying what an amazing crew they have here! Dom, the shuttle driver is literally the nicest and most out going man I've ever met. He went above and beyond for us. And Amanda is so awesome she helped us get into a room faster than we could fall asleep. We had a terrible experience with southwest airlines and had to fly into CVG for the night. Amanda and Dom made our night so much better. Don't even think about it, book your next hotel with Hampton Inn Cincinnati airport. And tell Dom his friends from Philly said hi!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Timothy Harmon, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati/Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2022

We would like to thank you for your review and awesome comments about Dom and Amanda. We will share this with them. Making you happy makes us happy. We are glad we could turn a bad experience around for you and wish you the best. Thanks again.

Reviewed 17 July 2022 via mobile

Stayed there for one night with my mom and husband. The staff was very nice and our room seemed clean. I noticed they forgot to give us new soap, shampoo, and conditioner but that didn’t matter bc we had our own. The problem was when I went down to the fitness center. I walked in and got a massive wave of what smelled like cat pee. I realize cats probably hadn’t been in there but I checked the trash to see if the smell was coming from there and I checked the ac unit to see if maybe something was outside or in the unit that was smelling. It didn’t seem like that was the problem either. I decided to just turn the ac up to cover the smell some bc I wanted to work out as normal. Part of my workout had me sitting on the floor, which is where I assumed the smell was coming from. I got back to my room and showered and went straight to bed. I woke up that morning with ringworm all over my legs and I can’t imagine I would’ve gotten it anywhere other than that fitness center. It smelled awful and I have no idea when the last time was that they cleaned it real good. Anyone who walked in there could have smelled how bad it was. There’s no way someone cleaned it, continued to smell how bad it was and decided it was fine to leave it that way. I’m scared to go back to this hotel due to having ringworm spots all over me that are disgusting, itchy. And uncomfortable. I doubt I’ll ever go back if they’re not gonna clean everything as they need to. The pictures attached are later in the evening of the same day I woke up with it all over my legs.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Mick D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati/Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2022

LibertyMichelle,

We take great pride in providing the cleanest and friendliest accommodations in the Cincinnati area. Clean rooms and super-friendly service is what we are all about.

We are surprised to read this review. We have not received any reports of this nature. We also cannot find any record of LibertyMichelle in our system. We want to make sure that you have the correct hotel.

Please call the general manager on his cell phone at 513.728.5394. He is available anytime.

Reviewed 16 July 2022

We had not intended to stay here. However, our AirBnB was without power.
We saw this hotel across the parking lot from where we were eating dinner, called and booked a room. Showed up 30 minutes later, after eating, for our stay.
The young man at the desk was LOVELY!
The hotel was actually cheaper by calling the front desk than booking online by about $10. Usually, it is the other way around.

We told the nice gentleman our situation and he said that many locals were at the hotel that evening.

We were on the 4th floor and although the room was small (All newer Hampton's seem to be "tight" now a days- it was nothing specifically to this location), it was nice. The bathtub drain was full of hair, but below the plug... so it would have been easy to miss by the cleaning crew.

The only other thing about the 4th floor was that when you got off the elevator, there was a maintenance door right there. The hall kind of smelled like natural gas.
I figured I'd better call the front desk to just make sure.

The nice gentleman told me that he was aware of the smell. It was not natural gas... but that it was the sewage of Cincinnati. It goes through the elevator vents and into that room. Although gross, it was "normal" and "safe". Our room didn't smell. So I didn't care.

Breakfast was good- better than Drury Inn- and the toppings for the waffles were very much appreciated!

The outdoor pool was wonderful and warm. With great hours so that you could swim in the morning before checking out.

There even was a grandmother with her six granddaughters that had looked like they had moved into the pool area. Bags, stuffed animals, food, etc.
Here.... she came to tell me that they had car troubles going from Georgia to Michigan and the hotel staff was allowing them to "camp out" (my words, not her's) in the pool area ,so the kids could swim, while her van was towed away and fixed.
VERY NICE of the hotel... though I think Grandma definitely was taking advantage of the situation. She later was in the hotel using the phone at the front desk while the kids were alone in the pool.....

All in all. Fine hotel.
We did here over 10 ambulances in the morning drive by with their lights on. However, the kids thought it was cool!

But note- they have top notch staff!

Date of stay: July 2022
Timothy Harmon, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati/Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2022

We would like to thank you for your review and comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Making you happy makes us happy. We try to accommodate all guest as best as we can. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 28 June 2022

Tammy is an amazing person, accommodated us very well , I feel like I was in a church with very nice people around , the breakfast was really good. The room is clean . I had a great stay in this hotel .
Tammy is one of the nicest receptionist I’ve ever met in my entire life!! And the shuttle driver too !
Thank you so much !

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mick D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati/Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2022

Thank you! We are happy that you had an excellent stay with us. Making you happy makes us happy! Clean rooms and super friendly service is what we are all about. We will be sure to recognize Tammy for providing you with excellent service. We appreciate your business very much.

Reviewed 27 June 2022

Sometimes it's the physical facility that makes a hotel stay great, and sometimes it's the staff who do that. And every once in a while, great staff combine with a good campus to result in an excellent visit. That was the case for my wife and me when we traveled from Nashville to Cincinnati to see three Dodgers/Reds baseball games. I've been staying at Hilton properties for many years (and held Hilton Diamond status for a good part of that time). I'd say Mick Douthat, the general manager of this property, was the most engaging and customer-involved manager I've ever met at a Hilton property, spending a good part of each morning (coffee in hand) visiting with guests in the breakfast room, helping with suggestions for things to do if needed and, in our case, talking "baseball" with us.

As we were leaving after check-out, I asked Mick if he could point us toward a car wash. He told us about a nearby option, walked outside with us to describe the routing we'd need to take and then, as we parted, pulled out his wallet, fished a bit for a coupon book, tore out an "ultimate wash" coupon for the place he had recommended and gave it to us. "When you're happy, I'm happy," he said. That was a $16 wash he gave us, "out of the blue." That shows his remarkable commitment to customer service -- and demonstrates that his desire to enhance guest experiences is genuine.

Without our interaction with Mick, the two-night stay would've been average (and acceptable). Throw in our experience with Mick, and the stay became one of the best hotel visits we've had since pre-pandemic. We would return for another stay without any hesitation, and I recommend this property to others, if you value the human touch more than "fancy trappings" of a property. This is a typical Hampton Inn hotel, but Mick and his staff are not typical -- they set (and clear) a high bar for customer service. Thanks to all for making our baseball trip even more fun!

Date of stay: June 2022
1  Thank steveandkathi
Timothy Harmon, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati/Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2022

We would like to send out a big thank you for your review and kind words. Our goal is to provide five star service with clean rooms and friendly staff. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in our area. Thanks again!!!