Lowest prices for your stay
Hampton
$145
Free cancellation until 09/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$144
Free cancellation until 08/10/22
Traveluro
$129
Booking.com$145
Priceline$144
Hurb$151
All reviews group visit front desk cracker barrel the shuttle driver restaurants within walking distance creation museum hotel is clean clean and friendly staff perfect place to stay parking lot outdoor pool excellent breakfast stayed for one night two night stay easy access hot breakfast each morning
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2022

Tammy is an amazing person, accommodated us very well , I feel like I was in a church with very nice people around , the breakfast was really good. The room is clean . I had a great stay in this hotel .
Tammy is one of the nicest receptionist I’ve ever met in my entire life!! And the shuttle driver too !
Thank you so much !

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mick D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati/Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2022

Thank you! We are happy that you had an excellent stay with us. Making you happy makes us happy! Clean rooms and super friendly service is what we are all about. We will be sure to recognize Tammy for providing you with excellent service. We appreciate your business very much.

Reviewed 27 June 2022

Sometimes it's the physical facility that makes a hotel stay great, and sometimes it's the staff who do that. And every once in a while, great staff combine with a good campus to result in an excellent visit. That was the case for my wife and me when we traveled from Nashville to Cincinnati to see three Dodgers/Reds baseball games. I've been staying at Hilton properties for many years (and held Hilton Diamond status for a good part of that time). I'd say Mick Douthat, the general manager of this property, was the most engaging and customer-involved manager I've ever met at a Hilton property, spending a good part of each morning (coffee in hand) visiting with guests in the breakfast room, helping with suggestions for things to do if needed and, in our case, talking "baseball" with us.

As we were leaving after check-out, I asked Mick if he could point us toward a car wash. He told us about a nearby option, walked outside with us to describe the routing we'd need to take and then, as we parted, pulled out his wallet, fished a bit for a coupon book, tore out an "ultimate wash" coupon for the place he had recommended and gave it to us. "When you're happy, I'm happy," he said. That was a $16 wash he gave us, "out of the blue." That shows his remarkable commitment to customer service -- and demonstrates that his desire to enhance guest experiences is genuine.

Without our interaction with Mick, the two-night stay would've been average (and acceptable). Throw in our experience with Mick, and the stay became one of the best hotel visits we've had since pre-pandemic. We would return for another stay without any hesitation, and I recommend this property to others, if you value the human touch more than "fancy trappings" of a property. This is a typical Hampton Inn hotel, but Mick and his staff are not typical -- they set (and clear) a high bar for customer service. Thanks to all for making our baseball trip even more fun!

1  Thank steveandkathi
Timothy Harmon, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati/Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2022

We would like to send out a big thank you for your review and kind words. Our goal is to provide five star service with clean rooms and friendly staff. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in our area. Thanks again!!!

Reviewed 2 June 2022

I wanted to highlight not only this hotel but its staff. This property is very clean, beautiful and provides that "home" feeling away from home. The staff is awesome and will go out of their way to assist you. On one early, early morning I dropped by the check in desk early morning and met "Amanda". She was able to help me and the light conversation again brought that neighboring feeling.
Thank you Hampton Cincy South for making my work stay a wonderful experience.

Tony L.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Mick Douthat, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati/Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2022

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for the nice review!

Making you happy makes us happy!

Clean rooms and friendly service is what we are all about.

Reviewed 17 May 2022 via mobile

The hotel itself was very good. Trying to book a Hampton Inn is horrible. The third party vender actually booking the reservation listed in the website charges nearly double the advertised website price. Hilton is horrible. Holiday Inn easier and user friendly. Hampton Inn lost a long time customer. Too bad. They used to be great. Hilton made them horrible.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Mick Douthat, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati/Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2022

Thank you for staying with us and thank you letting us know that the hotel was very good!

Making you happy makes us happy!

Clean rooms and friendly service is what we are all about.

I understand and appreciate your frustration with booking hotels.

I always recommend the good old-fashioned way to book hotel reservations by making a phone call to the hotel and asking them if they are actually working in the hotel to make sure you're dealing with the actual hotel reservations team.

Reviewed 13 May 2022

While staying at this hotel my wife needed to get a Covid test for an upcoming surgery. It had to be done on this certain one day. We didn’t know where to go to get it done lol. Caitlyn did some searches and found an urgent care close by. She then made arrangements for us to get the test she took infant seats out of her car so that she could drive us over there and then arranged for Matthew to come and pick us up from the urgent care. Kaitlyn and Matthew went above and beyond what they had to do and we greatly appreciate the their sterling service. Doug and Marion Reese

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank B953GDdougr
Mick Douthat, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati/Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2022

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for taking the time to share your nice experience here at our hotel. Making you happy makes us happy! Matthew and Caitlin understand true hospitality. We do "whatever it takes" to make our guests happy. We appreciate your business very much!