Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$139
BestWestern.com$139
Hotels.com$139
Travelocity$139
Priceline$138
Hurb$145
1,007 results
All reviews creation museum front desk room was clean waffles biscuits great place to stay fresh fruit hot breakfast the breakfast area staff was very friendly bw ark encounter motel cincinnati interstate cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2022

We had 3 rooms booked for two nights - King rooms on the third floor. The good - Convenient Location to the Ark Encounter, Big rooms with typical microwave, fridge and coffee maker. Shower was good with hot water and pressure. The not so good - the hotel is in the path of the airport for jets landing - could be an issue for some people; although it seemed it was mostly after 6 am and before 11 pm. The fridge does not have a freezer, but there is an ice machine. The towels are pretty thin, but they had 4 instead of 2 or 3. The breakfast is so-so, sausage and bacon were soggy; does have a waffle maker. Beds were hard and in one room, lumpy. The air conditioner was loud; controls were on the unit. Lights came on automatically in the bathroom (along with a fan) which is nice until you are up in the middle of the night and it wakes your spouse. Would recommend for one night if passing through.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 8 May 2022

Hotel is great and well kept. Employees are great!! Good location for Kentucky or Ohio!! For price you cannot beat the quality or location!! Easy trip to The Ark and The Creation Museum. Will stay here again when I come here to Florence.

Date of stay: May 2022
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 11 April 2022

We stayed here for 9 nights. We never got maid service at all. We once came to the room at the end of the day to find the top sheets and blankets on the floor and NO bottom sheets on the beds. We never got anything done to the room we didn't ask for. Had to ask for TP and even at that there was no one at the front desk and the maid cart didn't have any on it. Fortunately, the supply room door was open, so I went in and took a roll of TP. One other time we left dirty towels and garbage in the hall since there was no maid service. Several times we tried to call the front desk but there was no answer. I had to have someone bring me the bottom sheets to put on the bed and then was given one fitted and one flat. I was a maid years ago so I knew how to do a flat sheet on the bottom. I grabbed towels of the maid cart. The maid when we did see her didn't speak or understand English. I saw her with a big garbage sack and pointed at it and then our room so we did get garbage taken out. The toilet plugged and we had no maid service so no one to plunge it and no plunger. My daughter when we couldn't get ahold of the front desk found a plunder in a public bathroom and took it. My husband unplugged the toilet. Now we had to get it back down to the public bathroom, and fortunately we found a plastic bad in the room to put the bottom part in or we would have dripped dirty toilet water from the 3rd floor to the first.

The good was the breakfast was more than muffins or Danish. The bad was the waffle baker wait. They had no alternative milk for non milk drinkers. They should have someone working the breakfast room and not the front desk person. The beds were comfortable and it was usually fairly quiet in spite of airplanes flying over.

Another thing is forget rewards points. We booked with our credit card rewards program which I'm pretty sure was the same amount as BW but since we didn't book through BW we got NO rewards points after 9 nights. These rewards programs with hotels always find a way to weasel out of paying you rewards or you pay extra money to get rewards that would take for ever to get a free night.

I had seen some fairly positive reviews and you can stay one night and not expect rewards. If you are staying more than a night don't. If you really want rewards you have to book through BW only. So we had bad service and NO rewards with staying 9 nights. Might as well have stayed with Motel 6.

Room tip: 3rd floor has no one above you.
Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 5 April 2022

I believe the bedding and tub and sink were cleaned, but that’s about it. Debris was on the floor. Splash marks on mirror. Clock not plugged in. Carpeting looked to be very old. You can see guests have abused the rooms.

Date of stay: April 2022
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 9 March 2022

Just a quick note to complement the service Bella gave while making reservations at your hotel. She was amazing... Sweet and professional.
At the end I had to cancel the reservations, my trip was canceled.

Date of stay: March 2022