All reviews starbucks coffee room was spacious sitting area very nice hotel oatmeal free breakfast mini fridge c unit creation museum great place to stay indoor pool would definitely stay here again staff was friendly close to the airport restaurants and shopping the breakfast area nice stay
Reviewed 4 April 2018

If I were to travel to this area again, I would definitely choose Hyatt for my stay. I would also check to see if Hyatt was available in other destinations that I travel to. I would also feel comfortable to recommend Hyatt to my friends and relatives.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The bathroom are very small and there is no microwave in the room, so if you had kids you would have to gathering them up to take them down to warm up food late at night. And the towels are very old and hard.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights. Very nice and quiet at night. Room was spacious, and everything worked. The young ladies who cleaned were very nice. There is also a breakfast that comes with your stay. It was okay. You can also order food late at night if you wish. They had a very large TV with quite a selection of channels to choose from. Coffee maker and fridge. Would definitely stay here again if in the vicinity.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Hyatt place was a great value for our family. The location is excellent. There is shopping and eateries all over. The rooms were clean and had space for the kids to be separate from the adults. Beds were comfortable. The pool is large, breakfast was good and had a nice variety from day to day. Our big complaint was the pillows. They were awful. They were all deflated and thin; some were lumpy and felt like they had been stuffed with a thousand cotton balls. Just a reminder that we will bring our own pillows next time. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will be back the next time we are in the area.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the last 2 years. Always consistent rooms and quality. Nothing is dirty or questionable. I would recommend this property to anyone traveling in the area. Also very close to the airport CVG.

• Trip type: Travelled on business