“Cheap, clean place to sleep”

Americas Best Value Inn - Florence / Cincinnati
Ranked #16 of 27 Hotels in Florence
Memphis, TN
“Cheap, clean place to sleep”
Reviewed 6 December 2008

If you are just looking for a cheap, clean place to crash, this is the place for you. There was no iron in the room, but the wireless internet works. There are a few places to eat across the street and a mall nearby. If you go to the hotel website, you can become a Value Club member for free and print out a card they e-mail to you so you can save 15% on your stay. We only paid $41/night to stay here! It is conveniently located right off the interstate, but you cannot hear the interstate traffic, so that's nice. I would probably choose a little bit nicer hotel next time, but this place really wasn't bad.

• Liked — Cheap and clean
  • Disliked — Check-in was a hassle
  • Stayed December 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank ellasdaddy
Bob P, Public Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Florence / Cincinnati, responded to this review, 15 August 2013
Thank you for taking your time to share about your experience. We are delighted to see that our hotel was satisfactory for you during your stay with us. I would also like to thank you for sharing about our Value Club Program that saves all members 15%. You may also be pleased to know we have made numerous improvements to the property since your last stay. I hope you will choose us again!
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Dayton/Beavercreek, OH
Reviewed 22 September 2008

We basically just needed a place to crash for a few hours after Cruefest, and decided at the last minute to book the room online to make sure we had somewhere to go. We chose this property because of prior good service with the chain and it was super cheap, less than forty bucks for the night. They have a value club that will take 15% off your stay right off the bat, you can even print a temporary card when you book your stay online.

This place was fairly easy to find, right off of 75. It was a bit tricky turning left onto the road that the hotel is on due to the backup of traffic going onto the highway but that was the worst part of the stay.

The check-in went smoothly, the room was clean, but small with the king bed taking up most of the space. Just fine for our purposes. They have a pool, it looked small but we didn't use it because it was closed while we were there. No big deal, we didn't plan on using it anyway. I had trouble keeping water in the bathtub, finally gave up and took a shower instead. It looked like they were trying to fix the place up, though, so I wasn't too concerned. I'm not a really fussy person, and a lot of things won't bother me, but I won't sugarcoat anything that I think someone else would want to know. I'd stay here again, it's quiet and comfortable. There's a Speedway across the street and a few fast food type places across the other street, near the truck stop-looking place. I don't remember them all but I think there was a sub place, and maybe something similar to a waffle house. We didn't eat while we were there, now that I think about it.

This is what really stood out though... I left my cell phone there accidentally and they contacted us and let us know where it was. I had to show my ID to prove who I was so I could pick up the phone, that was very cool. I'd really recommend this place to anyone who needs something basic, inexpensive, and clean.

• Liked — cheap, quiet, convenient
  • Disliked — that traffic going to 75 blocked the road to the hotel going both in and out during rush hour
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Laborcat
Thank you for taking your time to share about your experience. We are delighted to see that our hotel was satisfactory for you during your stay with us. Thank you for sharing about our Value Club Program, which saves all members 15%. You will be pleased to know that we have made numerous improvements to our property since your last stay and we still have the friendly atmosphere that you have come to expect. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will choose us again!
Louisville, Ky
Reviewed 13 November 2007

Actually was merely looking for a cheap place to stay and saw them advertised in the booklet you get at rest areas. Thought it would be bearable at best--was I suprised! Rooms were clean, spacious, and filled with real wood furniture. They had Wifi, though i had trouble accessing it, and a small cozy pool with liberal hours (no lifeguard). Free coffee and doghnuts. There was a laundry a few blocks away and a mall. I ended up staying for 2 nites!

• Liked — The room was like being home
  • Disliked — the trouble with WiFi access
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank indianaprincess
Thank you for taking your time to share about your experience. We are delighted to see that our hotel was satisfactory for you and your family during your stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will choose us again!
Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed 1 June 2007

We stayed 4 nights and couldn't have been more pleased. Our room was clean, quiet and inexpensive. We would definitely stay here again.

• Liked — The price & convenient location
  • Disliked — location of ice machine
  • Stayed May 2007, travelled as a couple
2 Thank TheBedels
Thank you for taking your time to share about your experience. We are delighted to see that our hotel was satisfactory for you and your family during your stay with us. You will be pleased to know we have made numerous improvements to our property. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will choose us again!
Waukee, Iowa
Reviewed 6 July 2004

Stayed at CC Inn June 28 using a 50% off coupon issued by corporate for a prior stay where the rooms were dirty. Asked for availability, told ok then told of coupon, then they tried to tell me rooms not ready but told them I wan't ready to check in until later. When returned to check in, I was given room keys to two rooms that were occupied by other guests! Had to have desk person take me to last room so I would not walk in on another guest again. Apparently they had friends staying at the hotel (per conversation overheard) and were not paying so not in computer system. Would definately not recommend this location. Bad management practices, unsafe at best.

5 Thank Bonbon16
bestvalueinnflorence, Wenmaster at Americas Best Value Inn - Florence / Cincinnati, responded to this review, 5 April 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Best Value Inn-Florence/Cincinnati for your stay in our area.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it is greatly appreciated.

I want to make you aware that the Management has been change seen a long time ago. And now the hotel is under new management.

I hope that the next time you visit our area you will once again choose to stay at Best Value Inn-Florence/Cincinnati. I think you will be greatly pleased.