“Best Thai restaurant in the area”

3 Ladies Thai Cuisine
Ranked #54 of 246 Restaurants in Florence
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Love this place, excellent food, their red curry, pad thai, fresh spring rolls & pho are some of the best I've ever had. It's my go to place for a good, quick meal.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

I recently visited Three Ladies with my husband after hearing good things from friends and they were right! Everything we got tasted amazing! Our appetizer, the crab rangoons with strawberry dipping sauce were the best I've ever eaten. Most places you get cream cheese inside and nothing else. These also have crab, bacon, green onion. Yum! I ordered the Pineapple Fried Rice with chicken at a level 1 and it exceeded my expectations. It was flavorful and had a tiny hint of spice. If you don't eat meat, this dish would be just as good without chicken!
My husband got the Mongolian chicken at a level 1 and it was great too! The marinade on the chicken was so good. I will be getting that for myself next time we go back.
We also got the mango sticky rice which is fresh mango on top of sweet rice made with coconut milk. Yum!
We were there at lunch time and everything was served to us pretty quickly. Our waiter always made sure we had fresh drinks. As someone who orders sweet tea with lemon everywhere I go, not many waiters even remember the lemon the first time but he always remembered it with my refills. We got drinks, an appetizer, 2 entrees, and a dessert and it was under $30!
I highly recommend Three Ladies if you're looking for delicious Thai food for a good price and good service.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Our whole family LOVES this place! We have had numerous entrees and would order any of the again... Our favorites are pad see eew and red curry. Delicious!! Service is always quick and friendly too.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend this place, great food and service. Can get take out, but highly recommend dining in.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Best Thai in the Tri-STATE! Family-run and the chef, wow, she knows exactly what she's doing!!! Chicken satay was perfectly cooked, the ginger salad was crisp, fresh deliciousness...the crab rangoons were mouth-watering with a strawberry sauce (strawberry you ask!?? It was INCREDIBLE!!!) and the massaman curry was simply sublime.... And the best part? (as if it could get any better) was the Tom Ka soup....the most delicious I've had anywhere (including in Thailand)....I actually discreetly licked the bowl!!!!! Kudus to a restaurant that cares so deeply about their food....I can't wait to go back!